Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

There is no fucking way.

stiff, missing notes, toning down her voice to hide the fact she missing notes. Not even TRYING to do choreo. All this color and production going to THIS?

Like its a whisper song in her register and everything... How Do u still struggle???

And we all know the song’s gonna do well but.. SERIOUSLY? jj4 

Are we kidding right now? jj4 

Sis really set herself up with that “sang off key in my chorus” lyric gag1 

Theres absolutely no excuse for this atrocity. Even if she was going through it with her anxiety, singers still push through and EAT up their performance while they go through even more. Vanessa Hudgens lost her father just hours before she had to sing in Grease Live and she gave the best performance of her career. There was even leaked video of Selena singing during soundcheck and she sounded the same, if not worse so?? The entire show should have been cancelled if that was how they chose to open it. gag1 

10 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well, I was trying to be nice. dead2  I mean, the song itself doesn't have a wide range so I didn't expect something extraordinary rip4 

Her singing don’t have range and still struggling 💀💀💀

Lupus flare up or anxiety attack doesn't excuse for the fact that if you have the talent you're gonna do well either way ? Like yeah you might miss some notes bcuz of anxiety but not all of them dead2 She didn't even sing in Look At Her Now, the backing track was doing it's job and it was still a mess.

But on a serious note she had slow reaction to everything and her eyes were not there the entire night. Either she was high af or medicated af. The medications she takes for her illness must be so strong, her eyes kinda remind me of Britney's in Femme Fatale era. She looked bloated too and medication does that. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.