Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Will A Great Big World finally give Xtinct another HOT#100 top #10 hit?

Agugaga please don't vote.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Fall On Me go top #10?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2019 at 04:30 AM

Xtina could care less about going number one at this point in her career. She's been there done that.

She's just now sitting on her thrown, seeing lesser bitches fight to stay on the charts while sipping champagne. 

And If anything she schooled all the new females (Whisper Gomeezzz for one ) who performed last night with her delivery. 

11 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Xtina could care less about going number one at this point in her career. She's been there done that.

She's just now sitting on her thrown, seeing lesser bitches fight to stay on the charts while sipping champagne. 

And If anything she schooled all the new females (Whisper Gomeezzz for one ) who performed last night with her delivery. 

wat1 

18 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Not sure i'd entirely agree, clearly she's seen the success of Say Something and after the the poor charting of the Liberation singles is hoping to recreate it. Gomez was tragic tho. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

How disappointing is this thread

It was just a question, what more did you expect? 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Yikes. Xtina fans are saaaaaalty. 

I have no idea, but I think it could drop off the iTunes charts soon. It might have just gotten that boost from the show. But who knows! Maybe it'll be a top 20 hit or something.

I can't see it charting high, especially not when Selena has the "ballad of the moment". Glad that Xtina has new music tho. 

55 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Xtina doesn't have a movie campaign around this song that aggressively promotes it so no oprah14

bey2

Who cares? she had the performance of the night, sat front row and looked like she had a great time.

Song is breathtakingly good, I could care less if it's a hit when it's as good as it is. Spotify has ruined the charts for the most part anyway.

I'm gonna go watch the performance of the night again, BRB!!!!

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I like the song and performance, but I don’t see it doing well. Already falling on the Itunes charts. cry4 

When you're going up against the streaming whisper queens of today, nothing can do well especially when you're in your twentieth year. 

Gosh I miss the days when girls (like Britney and Christina) had actual stage presence and talent. 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, Portia said:

They should give themselves something that can chart in top 100 or bubbling under that doesn't have X's name on it

erm fatina's latest album spawned 0 hot 100 hits... even though her deluded stans proclaimed it was her big comeback and the GP was rooting for her, she couldn't chart. Not even with the help of streaming juggernaut Demi Lovato gag1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.