Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

I need to know who else stans this amazing queen

avril-lavigne-attends-the-unicef-masquer

Who else stans this queen. I need to know. I stanned her since day one. "It Was In Me" was supposed to be released. Idk if it's happening. She's confirmed working on a new album said to be more in a Let Go era direction. fall3 Head Above Water is an amazing album. Even tho it's not her best. She has some really solid nostalgic bawps. Most charting really good. Her albums are amazing. 

Do you stan with me? 

Or are you a fan?

Or you just can't? What will it be FOTPers! 

undefined

i used to like avril but her brand and her music started to get cheapened to hell and back after girlfriend hit #1 so i don’t care for her anymore. plus, i still remember that she used to drag britney for being a manufactured pop star and here we are... 

4 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Again. Who?

I've never even heard of that name before. ari11

You said clone. That's what some conspiracy theory said the real Avril passed and that was the name of her supposed "clone" When it's been the real Avril all along. 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:52 PM, hector said:

i used to like avril but her brand and her music started to get cheapened to hell and back after girlfriend hit #1 so i don’t care for her anymore. plus, i still remember that she used to drag britney for being a manufactured pop star and here we are... 

Ironic since thats exactly what Avril was, Canadian school nerd turned hardcore pop-punkster and then by her 3rd era became a blonde bimbo with red streaks that contradicted her first two eras bebe1 the projection was not cute

6 hours ago, LiberatedWarrior said:

She has a lot of nostalgic value for me, but I haven’t listened to most of her albums in full. I almost went to a concert of hers with my best friend but I was too anxious about the plane tickets nnnnn. 

What did you think of Rock n Roll?

It's a straight bop honey. bey12

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.