Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

"Raising Hell" & "TiK ToK" live at the 2019 AMAs (official performance)

Recommended Posts

Dan 15,101

The power this performance has yas2yas2yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan 7,569

She’s looked so good tbh. I wanted more close shots to her, the camera is always too far. Could’ve done better on RH but it was an energetic performance. yas1 Performing TiK ToK was a smart move for her (but still won’t help RH) jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus 8,785

Good show, but shit venue. She needs to take the celebrity culture less seriously tbh. She's just being used by all the RWSM and their friends to make the industry seem progressive when it really isn't. Why does she care about Grammies and AMAs? Why isn't she more openly critical of the entertainment industry and Hollywood as a whole? Boggles my mind. Is she doing it to affect change and just playing the game as means to do so or does she still need that validation that's really bought, rather than earn't by real talent (hence preforming her biggest commercial hit produced by her industry based abuser)? If the Grammies weren't a sham, Praying would've won, but it didn't - so where does she think playing along will get her? 

I really like Lily Allen and Marilyn Manson for many similar reasons to why I like Kesha. They seem to get the industry stuff and have a balance, but Kesha seems lost to me. Like what about the fact, that no one really gave a shit about her court or took her seriously case until #MeToo, when there really should've been more of a riot about her case? Her balls could be bigger TBH. She should point out the hypocrisies and yet she barely does. Be a motherfucking woman and stand up for yourself, people will resonate and you have enough influence to make a difference. She may be waiting til her legal troubles are over, but c'mon - she could totally do more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 7:01 AM, Sheezus said:

Good show, but shit venue. She needs to take the celebrity culture less seriously tbh. She's just being used by all the RWSM and their friends to make the industry seem progressive when it really isn't. Why does she care about Grammies and AMAs? Why isn't she more openly critical of the entertainment industry and Hollywood as a whole? Boggles my mind. Is she doing it to affect change and just playing the game as means to do so or does she still need that validation that's really bought, rather than earn't by real talent (hence preforming her biggest commercial hit produced by her industry based abuser)? If the Grammies weren't a sham, Praying would've won, but it didn't - so where does she think playing along will get her? 

I really like Lily Allen and Marilyn Manson for many similar reasons to why I like Kesha. They seem to get the industry stuff and have a balance, but Kesha seems lost to me. Like what about the fact, that no one really gave a shit about her court or took her seriously case until #MeToo, when there really should've been more of a riot about her case? Her balls could be bigger TBH. She should point out the hypocrisies and yet she barely does. Be a motherfucking woman and stand up for yourself, people will resonate and you have enough influence to make a difference. She may be waiting til her legal troubles are over, but c'mon - she could totally do more.

Give her a break. She'd been through a lot and she seems to want an era to let completely loose and just don't give a flying fuck about anything but happiness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus 8,785
On 12/1/2019 at 3:17 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Give her a break. She'd been through a lot and she seems to want an era to let completely loose and just don't give a flying fuck about anything but happiness. 

If you have a platform, you should use it responsibly. That's all I have to say about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

If you have a platform, you should use it responsibly. That's all I have to say about that.

she did for the last era. let her have some slack this era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×