Gwen Stefani - Love Angel Music Baby (Live On The Voice/2019)

Freaky Prince    33,521

Disappointing brit15

Only the intro of WYWF brit15 She should've fucked the stage up with the chorus brit15

No Cool brit15

It's basically a Rich Girl/Hollaback Girl medley brit15

Princess Aurora    18,480
1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Disappointing brit15

Only the intro of WYWF brit15 She should've fucked the stage up with the chorus brit15

No Cool brit15

It's basically a Rich Girl/Hollaback Girl medley brit15

I agree. It should've been longer ari9 but I guess it's The Voice's fault

How can she do her debut and best single dirty like that. I was so ready for WYWF to start slaying, but then she switched to the cheerleader song. rih9

Habits    2,683
51 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

How can she do her debut and best single dirty like that. I was so ready for WYWF to start slaying, but then she switched to the cheerleader song. rih9

the fact she even performed hollaback girl a few years earlier on the voice as well dead2 

7 minutes ago, Habits said:

the fact she even performed hollaback girl a few years earlier on the voice as well dead2 

I don't mind that, it's just the fact she snubbed WYWF and Cool which are arguably two of her best singles, if not the best. Hollaback Girl is a bop, but it's aged more than the others and artistically lacks what the others have. Cool was probably one of the first successful songs that managed to really pull off that 80s throwback feel. 

Dan    15,049

I love her so much omg cry9 

Habits    2,683
34 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I don't mind that, it's just the fact she snubbed WYWF and Cool which are arguably two of her best singles, if not the best. Hollaback Girl is a bop, but it's aged more than the others and artistically lacks what the others have. Cool was probably one of the first successful songs that managed to really pull off that 80s throwback feel. 

my personal fave is what you waiting for? it is literally iconic (in europe at least as it was huge here compared to us) oprah1 

2 hours ago, Habits said:

my personal fave is what you waiting for? it is literally iconic (in europe at least as it was huge here compared to us) oprah1 

Yeah i remember it too I'm from the UK (Scotland) and it was literally on the radio here all the time, even in like 2009/10 i can remember hearing it frequently. In terms of radio play i'd say it was a bigger hit here than Hollaback, although The Sweet Escape is probably her biggest hit overall in her solo career. 

2 hours ago, Gwen Stefani said:

mama this is not it 

Your avi makes me want to stream Luxurious, a true underrated gem! 

Habits    2,683
10 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yeah i remember it too I'm from the UK (Scotland) and it was literally on the radio here all the time, even in like 2009/10 i can remember hearing it frequently. In terms of radio play i'd say it was a bigger hit here than Hollaback, although The Sweet Escape is probably her biggest hit overall in her solo career. 

Your avi makes me want to stream Luxurious, a true underrated gem! 

Yeah I was literally obsessed with WYWF? when it came out, I stanned so hard during the LAMB era oprah4 

5 hours ago, Habits said:

Yeah I was literally obsessed with WYWF? when it came out, I stanned so hard during the LAMB era oprah4 

I'm slightly too young to remember that era in it's entirety, but i still remember most of the singles (WYWF?, Rich Girl, Cool & Hollaback). But having revisited the album a few years back i fell in love with it and most of Gwens discography. Although pre-pubescent me stanned The Sweet Escape so hard, all of 2007 i was woohoo and yeehoo-ing.

Habits    2,683
56 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'm slightly too young to remember that era in it's entirety, but i still remember most of the singles (WYWF?, Rich Girl, Cool & Hollaback). But having revisited the album a few years back i fell in love with it and most of Gwens discography. Although pre-pubescent me stanned The Sweet Escape so hard, all of 2007 i was woohoo and yeehoo-ing.

i was a stan throughout TSE era as well oprah4 What a time to live in

1 hour ago, Habits said:

i was a stan throughout TSE era as well oprah4 What a time to live in

The mid - late 00s were a real phase. Gwen's Solo peak, Mariah's comeback, P!nks I'm Not Dead Album, Gaga's debut and so on.