Kesha collabs with James Charles

Kesha, sweetie...you don't need to do this. We know you support LGBT rights. This is just self-harm. 

why are y'all dragging her... she literally knows NOTHING about james. also shes a grown ass woman do you think she really cares about petty youtube drama? no. 

1 hour ago, lovefestivals said:

why are y'all dragging her... she literally knows NOTHING about james. also shes a grown ass woman do you think she really cares about petty youtube drama? no. 

The drags are all directed at James...

54 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

If i watch the video it will be skipped to only when Kesha speaks.

Enjoy all two seconds of the video then.

I used to not mind James but he just comes across as delusional and annoying as fuck, mainly because he is. 

idrk 662

What’s wrong with James Charles um1 other than the Tati I know nothing else and didn’t everyone forgive him for that and say he should have his career restored 

SHANE 1,013

This is a new a career low yikes jj4 Can’t wait for this makeup trend to end so good artists can stop belittling themselves for quick coin anna1

Dan 15,101

I don’t get the hate, she’s just using one of the biggest voices in makeup to get some quick promo before the release... not that deep fall1 

Sheezus 8,786
37 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don’t get the hate, she’s just using one of the biggest voices in makeup to get some quick promo before the release... not that deep fall1 

It's about having integrity. She's endorsing someone, who used their power to violate someone else. This happened to her, so it makes her look like she doesn't really care about abuse. It's hypocritical of her.