Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aquamarine

Do you stan any of the new pop girls?

Is miss Billie really pop though? Like pop’s been redefined a lot and she’s def slaying the top 40, but....

if Charli counts (bc her first album + stuff really coming out this decade) then her, absolutely. She dragged me back by the scalp. I’m also checking out Dua and Normani. Also, stan Ah Mer Ah Su!!!!!

Bebe only I guess hay1 I stanned fifth harmony when they were a thing 

bebes special to me in short because I just connect with her music I love how real she is. I love the diversity too and just how every song is something different and unique. her voice also stands out to me too I just really have a liking to it. also grew up with her (since 2013) so its been a really long journey 

fifth harmony because im a whore for disposable pop star rejects with a nice beat and blaring synths ari10

4 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I don’t stan all of them but I love Charli XCX, Kesha, Ariana Grande, Camila, Normani, Bebe Rexha, Kim Petras, Dua Lipa, Slayyyter, Hayley Kiyoko, Mabel, Meghan Trainor, Ava Max, Poppy, Tove Lo

Out of those I stan Poppy, Ariana, Charli and Ava. I'm getting there almost stanning for Kim. 

I can appreciate some of their tunes but not really. I've noticed I don't have any favorite pop artists (well artists in general) younger than me (I'm 27) so that eliminates most of these new girls.

I stan Lana if she counts as a pop girl and Little Mix if they count but they're a group. Every other pop female act that debuted this decade has not inspired, entertained or intrigued me enough. I mean, I used to stan Ellie Goulding and Natalia Kills. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.