Do you stan any of the new pop girls?

Pop girls who debuted post-2010, do you stan any of them? If so, which one(s) and why is she so special to you compared to the other ones?

I personally stan Rosalia (if we consider her a pop girl) because I love what she did with Flamenco in EMQ and her lyrics are great.

Gabe. 5,583

Rosalia definitely and i'm keeping an eye on Dua, i see a lot of potential there if properly managed.

CHANEL #1 10,350

Dua for sure and Halsey up until everything post Nightmare. Otherwise no. None of them interest me.

Urbanov 47,484
35 minutes ago, tomás said:

Rosalía doesn't have one pop song rip4 

She has quite a few 

tomás 22,067
28 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She has quite a few 

which ones do you consider pop? honestly i can't think of any except perhaps brillo rip4 

RihannaRTT 13,084

Not really. I like some of their music but stanning in general isn't really my thing nowadays. A lot of the new girls also seem rather unprofessional which is kinda off-putting too.

Urbanov 47,484
30 minutes ago, tomás said:

which ones do you consider pop? honestly i can't think of any except perhaps brillo rip4 

The reggeaton ones, Malamente, Aute Cuture, Di Mi Nombre also because of the song structure

ajp 9,658

Just Alessia Cara, but lately her stuff has been a bit dull - not sure if she will have a career in the 2020’s to even follow. dead2

tomás 22,067
2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

The reggeaton ones, Malamente, Aute Cuture, Di Mi Nombre also because of the song structure

id say the structures are more trap influenced except for aute cuture

Stan Halsey !

she's such an amazing artist !

and interested Billie, Lizzo, Dua, Bebe

Definitely. Mabel, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Alessia Cara, Normani, Zara Larsson, Rosalia, Hailee Steinfeld, Slayyyter, Bebe Rexha, and Raye. I love Kim Petras' songs to be honest. Ava Max is pretty good but I'm not a huge fan of her. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.