Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

I… am… GAGGING!

EJ is TRASH on the show AND in REAL life! What is DIS hunny!

vW0gkBK.jpg

#TeamRicky #RickyLGBTALLY #EJIsCanceledParty #EJNeverStartedParty #IHaveToLaugh #WhewChileTheClownery

vW0gkBK.jpg

21 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I… am… GAGGING!

vW0gkBK.jpg

#TeamRicky #RickyLGBTALLY #EJIsCanceledParty #EJNeverStartedParty #IHaveToLaugh #WhewChileTheClownery

vW0gkBK.jpg

I SAW THIS EARLIER THIS WEEK... IMAGINE STANNING HIM AFTER THIS STILL

vW0gkBK.jpg

watched the new episode. it was cute.

Spoiler

it went by so fast, i wish the episode was a little longer because i think this episodes could have used that. Ricky and Gina are THE couple now. I need them to become the power couple we all know they're destined to be. I loved seeing Nono's jealousy like THREE times when she saw Gina/Ricky multiple times.

Also peep Gina and Ricky sitting next to each other at Red's. 

But that look between Nono and EJ... are they getting back together because they're both fads? Do they see that Gina and Ricky are coming for the top spots? I hope they're fearing for their musical lives.

Pc1Lf49.gif

11 hours ago, Hylia said:

I… am… GAGGING!

vW0gkBK.jpg

vW0gkBK.jpg

@Ariana thoughts?

35 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

NINI WATCHING AS RICKY PICKS UP AND HUGS GINA lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

SHE’S SUCH A LOSER OMG I CANT HELP BUT SCREAM EVERY TIME SHE SEES RICKY AND GINA SO MUCH AS SMILE AT EACH OTHER AND SEEING HER ENTIRE FACE DEFLATE lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

I don't think I ever offered my unsolicited opinions in this thread; Here's the tea sis[ses]

• We stan Ricky; an icon, an influencer, an Emmy frontrunner
  • EJ can choke; praying to God he's written out through his family moving or sumn in season 2
    • His eyes scare me
  • Nini in general is meh; nothing particularly here or there about her character; she's boring
    • No shade but they did too much by hyping up the actress as a singer-songwriter; She's vocally the weakest in the play on the show (How will she pull off anything close to Vanessa Hudgens' vocal delivery? We don't know) and none of the character's solos, including the one the actress wrote, have been memorable
  • Carlos didn't do anything particularly bad but I still can't stand him; We hate a stereotypical theater gay w/ high voice character
  • Seb serves 0 memorability or purpose as a character besides being the other half of the gay ship; Sharpay would be disappointed
  • Kourtney was questionable in the pilot; we hated the 'feminazi' (for lack of better term) approach to her writing; but after that she was fine and we like her; easily one of the best vocalists on the show, let's be completely 100%
  • Gina bothered me at first but we love her; We ship Gina x Ricky; We will riot if Nini x Ricky is endgame
  • Big Red is cool, we like him
  • Ashlyn is kind of annoying but irrelevant in general
  • Un-character-related it still really bothers me that they had Troy and Gabriella singing the Sharpay and Ryan version of "What I've Been Looking For" in that one rehearsal scene

Pc1Lf49.gif

47 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

I don't think I ever offered my unsolicited opinions in this thread; Here's the tea sis[ses]

• We stan Ricky; an icon, an influencer, an Emmy frontrunner
  • EJ can choke; praying to God he's written out through his family moving or sumn in season 2
    • His eyes scare me
  • Nini in general is meh; nothing particularly here or there about her character; she's boring
    • No shade but they did too much by hyping up the actress as a singer-songwriter; She's vocally the weakest in the play on the show (How will she pull off anything close to Vanessa Hudgens' vocal delivery? We don't know) and none of the character's solos, including the one the actress wrote, have been memorable
  • Carlos didn't do anything particularly bad but I still can't stand him; We hate a stereotypical theater gay w/ high voice character
  • Seb serves 0 memorability or purpose as a character besides being the other half of the gay ship; Sharpay would be disappointed
  • Kourtney was questionable in the pilot; we hated the 'feminazi' (for lack of better term) approach to her writing; but after that she was fine and we like her; easily one of the best vocalists on the show, let's be completely 100%
  • Gina bothered me at first but we love her; We ship Gina x Ricky; We will riot if Nini x Ricky is endgame
  • Big Red is cool, we like him
  • Ashlyn is kind of annoying but irrelevant in general
  • Un-character-related it still really bothers me that they had Troy and Gabriella singing the Sharpay and Ryan version of "What I've Been Looking For" in that one rehearsal scene

Pc1Lf49.gif

you kinda snapped with tea

Pc1Lf49.gif

Carlos and Seb shade will not be tolerated, rats.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Anyway we can’t stand Gina’s mom, sis get a new job quit torturing your daughter omg.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Spoiler

The school is about to be Sept of Baelor’d. Ugh Cersei’s never ending impact, her powerful mind, it amazes me.

Pc1Lf49.gif

22 hours ago, Hylia said:

Carlos and Seb shade will not be tolerated, rats.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Anyway we can’t stand Gina’s mom, sis get a new job quit torturing your daughter omg.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Reveal hidden contents

The school is about to be Sept of Baelor’d. Ugh Cersei’s never ending impact, her powerful mind, it amazes me.

Pc1Lf49.gif

if he brought out a board game he made... i instantly would have left.

Pc1Lf49.gif

tea like if this is what it's gonna be like, i would have asked to just stay with family while i finish schooling.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Spoiler

imagine the iconic Miss Jenn blowing up the school during the hearing last episode tho.

Nini to the principal: "There's something wrong. Miss Jenn isn't here. Ricky isn't here. Why do you think they are not here?"

Pc1Lf49.gif

35 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

if he brought out a board game he made... i instantly would have left.

Pc1Lf49.gif

tea like if this is what it's gonna be like, i would have asked to just stay with family while i finish schooling.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Hide contents

imagine the iconic Miss Jenn blowing up the school during the hearing last episode tho.

Nini to the principal: "There's something wrong. Miss Jenn isn't here. Ricky isn't here. Why do you think they are not here?"

Pc1Lf49.gif

Idk I love board games, if my boyfriend brought one he made to a party I might have to take him right there on the game

Pc1Lf49.gif

Imagine she moves in with Nini, then Nini’s moms like Gina more than their own daughter. Ugh, her mind.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Spoiler

Cut to EJ going below the school to see the fuse about to hit. He tries to blow it out, but it blows him out instead. Miss Jenn sips wine in the distance as Ricky, Gina, Carlos, Seb, Kourtney, Big Red, and Ashlyn play the High School Musical board game. Seb performs Bop to the Top.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Carlos is fine. He’s just your stereotypical theater gay. He’s pretty inoffensive so I don’t really have any thoughts on him. He’s sweet and cares and has a few cute one liners though so he can stay!

Pc1Lf49.gif

9 hours ago, Divine said:

Carlos is fine. He’s just your stereotypical theater gay. He’s pretty inoffensive so I don’t really have any thoughts on him. He’s sweet and cares and has a few cute one liners though so he can stay!

Pc1Lf49.gif

you’d be the first to bully him...

Pc1Lf49.gif

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.