Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Rihanna comments on R9

7 minutes ago, Normani said:

I'm really starting to dislike all the teasing. Like girl, if you're not sure it's coming this year don't say anything.

brit15

Honestly she should just say that it’s not coming this year so I don’t get my hopes up! And actually by now I prefer a 2020 release than a December release 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Honestly she should just say that it’s not coming this year so I don’t get my hopes up! And actually by now I prefer a 2020 release than a December release 

MTE. I honestly have just given up all hope and excitement. Whenever it comes out I'll get it.

59 minutes ago, Normani said:

MTE. I honestly have just given up all hope and excitement. Whenever it comes out I'll get it.

I want a full album roll out with promo and everything and please no surprise drop, but at this point I think she will just surprise drop the album and then go back to fenty beauty. It’s annoying. 

17 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I want a full album roll out with promo and everything and please no surprise drop, but at this point I think she will just surprise drop the album and then go back to fenty beauty. It’s annoying. 

Yeah, I just have a feeling that she keeps doing music as a way to thank fans and to honor that it is the way she got to do what she really loves: make up and fashion.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:58 AM, Normani said:

Yeah, I just have a feeling that she keeps doing music as a way to thank fans and to honor that it is the way she got to do what she really loves: make up and fashion.

Pains me to say it but I get this feeling as well. She's loving doing all the fashion and beauty stuff and that's taken over as her primary concerns. Didn't she say R9 was coming in 2019 in 2018? Where almost at 2020 now and there's nothing. Fashion takes up all her time now. Music feels like it'll just be some nod to her past and thanks to her fans as opposed to any real focus for her.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.