Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

New Kesha unreleased song called ‘Pageantry’

on James Charles recent video she revealed every colour on the pallete was named after a song, all from all eras including one unreleased. She said she had plans to release the unreleased songum1 it has been atleast In this tweet revealed that the song is called Pageantry

UPDATE

Just dawned on me that this could be fake is this real or fan made I really don’t understand Spanish anna1 I thought the I don’t remmeber warrior was probably just bad English considering the rest of the tweet Is in spanish

23 minutes ago, idrk said:

Side note but Warrior was completely neglected in the palletebrit1

Are we surprised?

21 minutes ago, idrk said:

I really don’t understand Spanish

It‘s Portuguese fall6

9 hours ago, idrk said:

Just dawned on me that this could be fake is this real or fan made I really don’t understand Spanish anna1 I thought the I don’t remmeber warrior was probably just bad English considering the rest of the tweet Is in spanish

The English in the tweet is correct

2 hours ago, Sheezus said:

"I don't remember Warrior." lmfao2

She'd never say that, but that's fucking funny.

Yeah the lesser half of the whole album, we know she loves some of the songs, but the shade she throws is intense and slightly offensive, #JusticeForPastLives

Justice for Last Goodbye omg I miss her

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.