Snap out of it  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Moonstruck

• I genuinely enjoy it
    • I do it often
    • I do it sometimes, but I'm not a big fan
    • I hate it
    • Who cares?

Do you do it often? Do you enjoy the action? Just to be clear, I mean literally driving, not just being in a car as a passenger.

I actually had this conversation earlier but credit where credit's due, I'm pretty sure there's an episode of Dexter where he narrates about how he enjoys eating and driving.

Yeah but I hate having to go on a ride with a driver who's eating though nicki5

Just focus on the road sir or maybe we can just stop for a while and eat that burger nicki5

8 minutes ago, Ariana said:

Yeah but I hate having to go on a ride with a driver who's eating though nicki5

Just focus on the road sir or maybe we can just stop for a while and eat that burger nicki5

I would be furious if someone I was driving with literally stopped the vehicle and started eating nicki5 If we're gonna delay the trip like that we might as well go into an actual restaurant.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I would be furious if someone I was driving with literally stopped the vehicle and started eating nicki5 If we're gonna delay the trip like that we might as well go into an actual restaurant.

I mean I wouldn't mind if I also have food though jj2 Ordering in a restaurant would cost us more time so a cute little snack wouldn't hurt jj2

No. I have shit eyesight as it is. I wouldn’t risk eating and driving at the same time. I can wait. I’d rather be alive than dead or injured.

Yeah, I sometimes too, cause I have really long drives each week, but it would only be things like pretzels or some other small snack. Nothing messy that I would need to focus on..

Just now, Venus XCX said:

Yes, I drive with my knees as I eat, not bad for a girl with no talent

CXZnQKk.gif 

If it's something like fries or small things it's okay.

Now, I've seen people eating sandwiches and girl... that is some dangerous shit.

I’ll eat my fries while driving, but I ate a panini sandwich from Starbucks on my way home once and to say I struggled would be an understatement. Also burnt my mouth... never again!

CXZnQKk.gif

2 hours ago, Normani said:

If it's something like fries or small things it's okay.

Now, I've seen people eating sandwiches and girl... that is some dangerous shit.

Is there really a substantial difference between those two things? They both seem like pretty simple hand foods, neither is exactly a plate of spaghetti.

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Is there really a substantial difference between those two things? They both seem like pretty simple hand foods, neither is exactly a plate of spaghetti.

Well, depends on the size of the sandwich but I usually eat them with both of my hands so nothing falls from it.