dare i say this is the best performance kesha5

It is

9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

dare i say this is the best performance kesha5

It is! Probably because Big Freedia wasn't there 

1 minute ago, RoleModel said:

It is! Probably because Big Freedia wasn't there 

i wouldnt say that. her vocals were still in the back track

I am no Kesha stan but I am here for this new track.

I love the diversity of the dancers as well. Not a backing of perfectly bodied white males. Just some normal people having fun and doing it well.

11 minutes ago, Empathica said:

Also WHO is that dancer with the beard?

He is giving me life and I want to see his instagram

wish i could tell you lmfao1

but apparently in the My Own Dance, people had been bugging Kesha about the bearded "daddy" in the video and she posted his instagram (story?) on hers lmfao1 

Sheezus 8,786

She's being a shit again. Playing nice with Hillary. Bull-fucking-shit. Selling out to the status quo isn't cute. Hillary believes in nothing, but power and money. Hard to believe Kesha isn't just a pussyfied virtue singling part of the bullshit capitalist system. Grow a pair and call me back.

6 hours ago, Sheezus said:

She's being a shit again. Playing nice with Hillary. Bull-fucking-shit. Selling out to the status quo isn't cute. Hillary believes in nothing, but power and money. Hard to believe Kesha isn't just a pussyfied virtue singling part of the bullshit capitalist system. Grow a pair and call me back.

i-

didnt i already explain to you that she needs a break from this SJW bs.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, Empathica said:

Also WHO is that dancer with the beard?

He is giving me life and I want to see his instagram

That is Logan, I believe. https://www.instagram.com/lowgy/ I happened to accidentally find his insta during The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore Tour. He reposted some clips and it happened to show up in my explore feed at the time and I followed him. He actually had posted some bts of the MOD video on his story like a week after the video was released.

3 hours ago, ddubya04 said:

That is Logan, I believe. https://www.instagram.com/lowgy/ I happened to accidentally find his insta during The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore Tour. He reposted some clips and it happened to show up in my explore feed at the time and I followed him. He actually had posted some bts of the MOD video on his story like a week after the video was released.

oh hello, welcome to the forum kesha9 

TomTom 8,938
4 hours ago, ddubya04 said:

Welcome to the forum hug1

idrk 662
5 hours ago, ddubya04 said:

welcome to the forum!!