Create A Label: Season 12

Ronlop 7,150

PZLb8uk.gif

Hosted by @Ronlop

Welcome to Create A Label, a game where you can manage artists under your label and release singles and albums.

Every article you post must be a minimum of 400 words (but more is welcome!).

Also, you are only allowed to post a maximum of 15 articles per week for each artist that you signed. 

Since the very first season, there has been a very big improvement in articles so we want to be clear with this season's standards.

This is the format for the articles this season and an article that will not follow this format will simply not count.

W7xgUWZ.jpg

PLEASE INCLUDE:

- Name of region that promo is aiming for (e.g. Europe)

- Title of article (e.g. Florence Welch appears on Le Grand Journal)

- At least one image

- Article (at least 400 words)

- For articles posted as images, please also include a text version of the article title in your post and link it to Shrib where you should include the text version of the full article

z8FaNRg.png

Spoiler

http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/

OLD KWORB (S1-S10 ARCHIVE): http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/?ckattempt=1

You will now be able to track your songs/albums on several regions as well as track your song's position on the radio.

You will also be able to find your albums/singles metacritic score on this website too!

n59RLwF.png

Spoiler

In CAL Tube, you'll also be able to upload your tours and track the tickets sold. 

aQAALId.png

Spoiler

CAL Tube is our biggest feature this season. A website equivalent to the well-known Youtube exclusively for CAL. 

Yet to be revealed

It also includes the CAL Twitter Yet to be revealed

There you'll be able to get live feedback from the GP and fans on Twitter.

We also have Encore, a new streaming service made just for CAL where you can upload your songs and have them available for streaming.

Yet to be revealed

XeebCjV.png

Spoiler

Meet your music corporations.

In the OP, there is a list of which label belongs to which music corporation. The music corporation will give you your monthly budget.

@Universal Music Group @Sony Music @Warner Music Group

It's very important to have a great relationship with your music corporation!

For some of you who are independent artists (signed under no corporation), here are the NEW prices:

Spoiler

SINGLES-

• Single Release- USA Release- $300k
  • Single Release- UK Release- $200k
  • Single Release- Asian Release- $100k
  • Single Release- Europe Release- $100k
  • Single Release- Australian Release- $50k
  • Single Release- South American Release- $50k

WORLDWIDE SINGLE RELEASE- $800k

AlBUMS-

Digital Only-

• Album Release- USA Release- $1M
  • Album Release- UK Release- $500k
  • Album Release- Asian Release- $300k
  • Album Release- Europe Release- $300k
  • Album Release- Australian Release- $100k
  • Album Release- South American Release- $100k

WORLDWIDE DIGITAL ALBUM RELEASE- $2.3M

Physical Only-

• Album Release- USA Release- $2M
  • Album Release- UK Release- $1M
  • Album Release- Asian Release- $1.5M
  • Album Release- Europe Release- $1.3M
  • Album Release- Australian Release- $800k
  • Album Release- South American Release- $300k

WORLDWIDE PHYSICAL ALBUM RELEASE- $7M

WORLDWIDE DIGITAL+PHYSICAL ALBUM RELEASE- $9.3M 

RADIO RELEASE-

Send Single to Radio - $500k

tUcjTbM.png

Spoiler

In the beginning of every month, a calendar will be revealed with all the events that are planned for the month. Your music corporation will give you the budget for the month and you will need to book shows with @CAL Business.

If you want to book one of the events on the calendar, a huge deal with a major company or a couple of shows that are from the list below, you will need to send a private message.

If it's Coca Cola you're approaching, you're writing a message to Coca Cola only. One Private Message per request. 

If you'd like for your artist to star in any campaign for a certain company- you need to send a request to @CAL Business! Doesn't matter if that company is a major one or not. Company endorsements/campaigns happen only through CAL Business. 

You can only contact CAL Business for request 3 times per month!

Independent acts may contact CAL Business up to 6 times per month!

Every TV Show or magazine that isn't on the calendar is free and can be done without sending CAL Business a request.

Every month calendar will have different events and interesting campaigns available for artists.

Radio Promo is free! Every promo that isn't appearing in the list above is free.

GuSHCiN.png

Spoiler

Our own social media service where your artists will be able to post pictures and interact with their followers (similar to Instagram)- Link not revealed yet

SALES
Every 1 copy of a single = $1 in-game
Every 1 copy of an album = $5 in-game

You take 35% of your weekly tour gross. (Unless your contract says otherwise)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW TO SIGN-UP?

Post in this thread:

1. Your label name.

2. The artist you chose (Keep in mind that it can't be an artist that's already taken: http://kworbcal.byethost5.com/pages/networth.html )

3. Picture of your artist

4. Short 300 words introduction of your artist and what your early plans are for him/her.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in PMs :) 

LIST OF PLAYERS

Image result for billboard logo

bWYIK4w.png

After being honored in 2017 as Billboard's Woman Of The Year, she does it again! Lana Del Rey becomes the first and only woman to be honored more than once
In 2017, the star just came back from two years of absence and was honored for her comeback with her now Diamond certified album "Silver" which sold over 29m records (including singles and albums as of today) and a $74m grossing tour. Later on that year, she released the album "Midnight" which was an even bigger success and gave her four Grammy awards, among them Album Of The Year and Record Of The Year for her Diamond certified single "Midnight".

However, Del Rey's career seems to never stop attaining new heights of success as at the end of 2018, the "Running From Love" singer released her Diamond certified album "I Believe In Love" which debuted at #1 with over 4.3m copies worldwide, including streaming, and broke the record for the biggest debut for a song with "Forget Me" which sold over 3.6m copies worldwide in one week, including streaming. The album has spawned four #1 singles with three of them being Diamond certified. Lana also broke the record for the biggest selling tour of all time for the "I Believe In Love" world tour which grossed a total of $699m with 1.9m tickets sold in total. 

In July, Lana arranged the first ever Freedom Festival in Rio De Janeiro. The star-studded festival marked a pivotal moment in Del Rey's career from the biggest selling artist in the world to a business entrepreneur who took on a huge financial risk with this deal yet managed to bring in the biggest stars, the biggest investors while benefiting the local area and Brazil's tourism. The festival which was broadcasted on Encore turned out to be a total success with over 1.1m tickets sold and the new date for the festival is in the works as we speak.

There is no other woman who has achieved so much this year and therefore, Lana Del Rey will be honored at Billboard's event, receiving the Woman of the Year honor. 

@Harry_CAL

Ronlop 7,150

Related image

VOTING ENDS 5.12

Please send in your votes by Thursday, 5.12. You cannot vote for yourself or videos your artists are featured in. You may send me the votes either in a PM here or on Discord. 

The nominations are available here! Please take the time to read them.

PERFORMANCES DUE 8.12

Please send in your performances by Sunday, 8.12

Please read the requirements here:

@Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon.

@Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael.  @The Hawaiian Queen

Royalty 94,426

1. Aphrodite Records.

2. Zara Larsson (main artist) & Kim Petras (new artist) - Zara will be very absent this season but since she is my main artist, I thought I'd still name her. 

Spoiler

Zara.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ptibz7bkuu1tmkg77o1_r1_500.jpg

4. As you all may remember I have been trying to play this game for quite awhile, but always came in trouble with either time or personal problems and I have been regretting that, because I really love this game. This time, times are different for me. I am in a good place mentally and I have a very stable work schedule, so I have enough free time to play this game. My plans for Zara are very simple: before I left in season 11, I wrote an entire EP for Zara, called “ZARA”. I even did some promo for it on Twitter. I’d really like to release that EP. Not because I want it to chart high or because I want good Metacritic rates for it, but because I have worked so hard on it. After that release, I will probably let her slip a little bit, because I really like to play this game with Kim Petras. I have a cool album concept in my head and I’d like to work that out. I have planned a little era around her and even some cool performances, which will all be themed. Also I see that a lot of Kim Petras’ her real friends are playing, so I’d like to reach out for them later in the season to do some fun stuff. I’m stanning Kim in real life, so I think that I will be so motivated to do well with her and I think it would be amazing to see her on an actual chart (lmao). Anyway, those are my plans for the upcoming season and I’m not totally on 300 words, but I don’t know what else to say. So yeah, these are my plans.

Ronlop 7,150

A MESSAGE FROM THIS SEASON'S RADIO PANELISTS

4PD3MoD.png

As you may know, radio can play a big part in a song's success. Before the new season begins, the radio panelists have something to say which might help you when picking the singles you'll send to radio.

A: "I will mostly rate on the songwriting if it’s clever or if it’s really catchy. I also would like to see some unique instrumentals that are usually not used in songs."

B: "What I am most looking for: Originality. Something new, exciting and unique that has not been done before. Radio is about enjoying, and we may be in the winter months, but I still want to bop and rock. Give us something fun, yet meaningful."

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

Maria 5,390
59 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

A: "I will mostly rate on the songwriting if it’s clever or if it’s really catchy. I also would like to see some unique instrumentals that are usually not used in songs."

B: "What I am most looking for: Originality. Something new, exciting and unique that has not been done before. Radio is about enjoying, and we may be in the winter months, but I still want to bop and rock. Give us something fun, yet meaningful."

omg how exciting 😍😍😍

Joanne 2,077

2 hours ago, Ronlop said:

I also would like to see some unique instrumentals that are usually not used in songs."

Season Garota de Ipanema??

Ronlop 7,150

CAL TUBE LINK

34aa3t3.png

http://itikos.host10gb.com/

This is the official link for CAL Tube. Our previous servers don't allow free trials anymore so we're going to try out this server. If this doesn't work out, I'll find a different solution.

But because of that, we need to be more restrictive with the usage. 

1. You may only upload pictures on Connect in the following format: 500 x 500 jpeg 

2. You may post on Connect only on: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You can post only on 3 of these days per week per artist. 

3. The CAL Tube video thumbnail size format is 943 x 480 jpeg

If you experience any issues, please message me.

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael.  @The Hawaiian Queen

Ronlop 7,150

ENCORE'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT

MIofELP.png?width=1025&height=399

(C) Ryan

The streaming service "Encore" which launched in June 2017 and became within a year the #1 streaming service worldwide, now with over 63m followers, have officially announced their Christmas and Black Friday plans. 

Encore is a freemium service, meaning that basic features are free with advertisements, while additional features, including improved streaming quality and offline music downloads, are offered via paid subscriptions. Encore confirmed today that for the next two weeks starting Dec 17, the service will be available for $0.99 with no advertisements including all the paid features. 

The streaming service also made their first-ever app/website design make-over celebrating the holidays season. 

According to early estimations, the overall streams rate is projected to increase in the next two weeks, including Black Friday. 

EsmscnO.png

ens3VOE.png

http://itikos.host10gb.com/streaming

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael.  @The Hawaiian Queen