Create A Label: Season 12

Ronlop 7,470

BLACK FRIDAY STARTS SOON

Image result for the purge gif

I'll let you know exactly today when it starts and then you can begin your discounts help

During Black Friday, you will not be getting comments on Connect due to the amount of shit I'll need to deal with during it! Image result for fake smile britney But you may post freely! (Unless you already posted three times this week)

Black Friday will last 24 hours! 

Also, please reviews Humanize or A Paris Carol! I'll really appreciate it because we want the Metacritic to continue to run!

Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon. @BLACKPINK

@Hejira @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

Ronlop 7,470

Hi everyone! I'm opening Black Friday tomorrow morning! 

Sorry for being late but you'll get 24 hours! 

hector 31,485

6kJGEgC.png

HILARY DUFF ON BEATS 1 | USA

Spoiler

Welcome Hilary, it’s so nice to have you here once again! How have you been? It’s been a while since Spellbound was released or am I wrong?Hey, what’s up? You’re definitely not wrong at all [laughs] it’s been quite some months since I released it. But I guess I’m kinda back now? I don’t know what to call it [laughs]

A semi-comeback!Yeah let’s go with that [laughs]

[Laughs] Let’s discuss Spellbound. First the album then the song. What do you want to know!? [Laughs]

Everything!Oh gosh! [Laughs] Ok I don’t know how much I can talk about this but sure let’s do it, over-sharing didn’t harm nobody right?

That’s the spirit! [Laughs] So let’s talk Spellbound the album. You said months ago you were working on it, when you released the title track but.. Where is it!?[Laughs] Uhm.. I’m still working on it! It takes a lot of time to record, write, produce, have a photoshoot, everything in between. I know I said that the album was coming and all of that but there’s a lot of stuff we as artists need to do before it comes out. But I can confirm that the album is being produced and recorded, I have a great team and.. Yeah, I cannot wait for it to be out. 

Is it really coming out or..Stop, you’re so annoying [laughs] it’s coming next year, definitely, but I still have no exact date. I’m not promising anything yet!

Amazing, at least we kinda have a confirmation date guys [laughs][Laughs]

So HIlary, how has it been working with Brendon Urie? I saw on your Connect page that he’s going to be the executive producer of the album btu what’s his take on this? Because executive producer could mean anything.Oh yeah! He’s working on Spellbound with me as I revealed on Connect. Well, he did it actually [laughs] I had no clue he was going to do that but I’m glad he did. His fans have been flooding my comments on my page about how excited they are, that they loved me on the tour and can’t wait to hear what we’ve done together which got me so hyped. Brendon’s producing and writing music with me and I’m having such a blast with him. He’s such a character. 

Is there going to be a collaboration betwen the two of you on the album?We talked about it and we weren’t going to because we thought that doing the music and all of that comes with it was kind of enough in a sense because we were already collaborating but.. One day we wrote a song together, called Cinnamon Eyes, and I felt it needed like a male counterpart, it needed someone to sing back at me and we did a demo. It’s amazing. So sweet and romantic in a way, even though it talks about cheating. It’s an interesting song. 

Oh wow, I guess his fans are going to be so excited about this one.They are! I saw their comments as I was telling you moments ago, they are really lovely and have been very hyped about this. I’m very grateful, you know, of having someone like Brendon being next to me working on this album. He’s literally a legend and one of my biggest inspirations so it’s like.. So overwhelming, in a good way, to be working with him.

I have a feeling that this will end up being one of the biggest albums next year. Brendon’s got that touch, Misconceptions anybody?? Even his debut was kinda big!Yeah, he’s insane. I’m not looking for commercial success honestly, I just want to release music, have fun. Work on what I love. That’s it! I mean, if one of my songs go #1 I’ll be eternally grateful, but it’s not something I want to achieve.

Let’s talk about your new song, Hurt Me, what made you write the song?Honestly it was a song that I wrote weeks after I broke up with Shawn and uhm, I was in this dark place? No I don’t want to say that place, but I wasn’t feeling myself. There’s so much you can say, but there’s a lot you can sing about. I showed bits of this song to Brendon when we were on tour and the idea of working together came up. We did this song and it was waiting for it to be released! 

So the song’s about Shawn?Yeah. It is. I mean, we were together for a very long time and our break up did hurt so I wanted to put it in a song. 

The song’s pretty harsh though, there’s a part that you say he played with your heart![Laughs] Obviously there are some parts that are an exaggeration, just to add a little bit of drama, but the sentiment is real. I was hurt and the best way for me to get over it was making it a song.

Welcome Hilary, it’s so nice to have you here once again! How have you been? It’s been a while since Spellbound was released or am I wrong?Hey, what’s up? You’re definitely not wrong at all [laughs] it’s been quite some months since I released it. But I guess I’m kinda back now? I don’t know what to call it [laughs]

Does Shawn know it’s about him? Because he added it on his Encore playlist [laughs][Laughs] Yeah I saw that! He’s such a sweetheart. I sent the song to him before it was out, because I didn’t want him to be surprised by this and be like “hey, why didn’t you tell me” and he actually loved the song. I got a text of him saying “amazing song, so proud of you, I cannot wait for your album, much love” and I appreciated that. We don’t have any kind of bad blood between us, we decided to continue as friends. We both respect each other a lot and it’s really cool.

It’s amazing to see you two being so supportive of each other like this.Yeah, I mean, he was a big part of my life. There’s no way I’m going to ever have bad feelings towards him. I think that, this is the healthiest thing ever.

Well Hilary, it wa amazing to catch up with you and I’m so glad that you’re back. I’m going to play “Hurt Me” right after this, is there something you wanna say to our listeners?Yeah! Thank you all for listening to Hurt Me, the reception has been amazing! I love to see this and uhm, keep streaming it on Encore and get it on Today’s Top Hits! 

27 minutes ago, hector said:

6kJGEgC.png

HILARY DUFF ON BEATS 1 | USA

Reveal hidden contents

A semi-comeback!Yeah let’s go with that [laughs]

[Laughs] Let’s discuss Spellbound. First the album then the song. What do you want to know!? [Laughs]

Everything!Oh gosh! [Laughs] Ok I don’t know how much I can talk about this but sure let’s do it, over-sharing didn’t harm nobody right?

That’s the spirit! [Laughs] So let’s talk Spellbound the album. You said months ago you were working on it, when you released the title track but.. Where is it!?[Laughs] Uhm.. I’m still working on it! It takes a lot of time to record, write, produce, have a photoshoot, everything in between. I know I said that the album was coming and all of that but there’s a lot of stuff we as artists need to do before it comes out. But I can confirm that the album is being produced and recorded, I have a great team and.. Yeah, I cannot wait for it to be out. 

Is it really coming out or..Stop, you’re so annoying [laughs] it’s coming next year, definitely, but I still have no exact date. I’m not promising anything yet!

Amazing, at least we kinda have a confirmation date guys [laughs][Laughs]

So HIlary, how has it been working with Brendon Urie? I saw on your Connect page that he’s going to be the executive producer of the album btu what’s his take on this? Because executive producer could mean anything.Oh yeah! He’s working on Spellbound with me as I revealed on Connect. Well, he did it actually [laughs] I had no clue he was going to do that but I’m glad he did. His fans have been flooding my comments on my page about how excited they are, that they loved me on the tour and can’t wait to hear what we’ve done together which got me so hyped. Brendon’s producing and writing music with me and I’m having such a blast with him. He’s such a character. 

Is there going to be a collaboration betwen the two of you on the album?We talked about it and we weren’t going to because we thought that doing the music and all of that comes with it was kind of enough in a sense because we were already collaborating but.. One day we wrote a song together, called Cinnamon Eyes, and I felt it needed like a male counterpart, it needed someone to sing back at me and we did a demo. It’s amazing. So sweet and romantic in a way, even though it talks about cheating. It’s an interesting song. 

Oh wow, I guess his fans are going to be so excited about this one.They are! I saw their comments as I was telling you moments ago, they are really lovely and have been very hyped about this. I’m very grateful, you know, of having someone like Brendon being next to me working on this album. He’s literally a legend and one of my biggest inspirations so it’s like.. So overwhelming, in a good way, to be working with him.

I have a feeling that this will end up being one of the biggest albums next year. Brendon’s got that touch, Misconceptions anybody?? Even his debut was kinda big!Yeah, he’s insane. I’m not looking for commercial success honestly, I just want to release music, have fun. Work on what I love. That’s it! I mean, if one of my songs go #1 I’ll be eternally grateful, but it’s not something I want to achieve.

Let’s talk about your new song, Hurt Me, what made you write the song?Honestly it was a song that I wrote weeks after I broke up with Shawn and uhm, I was in this dark place? No I don’t want to say that place, but I wasn’t feeling myself. There’s so much you can say, but there’s a lot you can sing about. I showed bits of this song to Brendon when we were on tour and the idea of working together came up. We did this song and it was waiting for it to be released! 

So the song’s about Shawn?Yeah. It is. I mean, we were together for a very long time and our break up did hurt so I wanted to put it in a song. 

The song’s pretty harsh though, there’s a part that you say he played with your heart![Laughs] Obviously there are some parts that are an exaggeration, just to add a little bit of drama, but the sentiment is real. I was hurt and the best way for me to get over it was making it a song.

Does Shawn know it’s about him? Because he added it on his Encore playlist [laughs][Laughs] Yeah I saw that! He’s such a sweetheart. I sent the song to him before it was out, because I didn’t want him to be surprised by this and be like “hey, why didn’t you tell me” and he actually loved the song. I got a text of him saying “amazing song, so proud of you, I cannot wait for your album, much love” and I appreciated that. We don’t have any kind of bad blood between us, we decided to continue as friends. We both respect each other a lot and it’s really cool.

It’s amazing to see you two being so supportive of each other like this.Yeah, I mean, he was a big part of my life. There’s no way I’m going to ever have bad feelings towards him. I think that, this is the healthiest thing ever.

Well Hilary, it wa amazing to catch up with you and I’m so glad that you’re back. I’m going to play “Hurt Me” right after this, is there something you wanna say to our listeners?Yeah! Thank you all for listening to Hurt Me, the reception has been amazing! I love to see this and uhm, keep streaming it on Encore and get it on Today’s Top Hits! 

QUEEN

12 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Jq6z0ID.jpg

SLAY

12 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

2F9edmn.png

YESSS