Create A Label: Season 12

Loose-Women.png

Kelly Stops By the UK's Loose Women | Free | UK

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on the UK’s Loose Women.

Goals for the New Year

Man, I always set resolutions and I never quite reach them [Laughs]. It’s like what’s the use even at this point anymore? In all seriousness, though, my resolutions are just to get this next album out and really give my fans the best year yet. It’s been, what, two and a half year since my last full-length album? So yeah, I’m really excited about that. What’s it even like to release a new album? [Laughs] Just kidding. Another goal for the new year is to get out there and tour. My last tour was in 2016 for Masquerade, so it’s been a hot minute since we got to tour, and I am so ready. We missed getting to tour the last album due to a couple issues, so I might include some more stuff from Analog on this next tour to give some of that material justice.

“Do You Still Think of Me?”
We’re about to film the music video for the new single. I’m really excited about it! We’ll be filming out in Nevada for about three days. The director is one of my favorites ever. He has created some of my favorite videos ever. I don’t want to give too much away on the video, so that’s all I’m gonna say now. My husband is already looking at me from behind the camera like, “Don’t say anything you’re not supposed to!!” [Laughs]. The reception to the new single has been so nice, though. I’m really glad the fans are liking it and that they’re embracing this sort of return to pop that I’m doing. “Do You Still Think of Me?’ is one of my most favorite songs I have ever written, and I think it is one of my best if I’m being honest. I really took strides to better my writing with the last album, and I think since then I have even become better at my craft, so this album and the songs on it are the better because of it.

Influences

I grew up listening to literally everyone and everything. I am the youngest, so I got to hear what everyone else was always listening to because they were controlling the radio and the stereo. Mariah has been and always will be my most favorite artist. Getting to even say I know her and that we have a song together is the ultimate dream come true. She was one of the biggest influences on me growing up. I also have always been a big fan of people like Reba to Aretha and to Whitney. Powerful women who had true talent and ability were who I looked up to growing up, and I have sort of modeled myself after since then. I think having role models like that are so important not just as musicians, but as people in general. It’s interesting how now I will have fans come up to me and say similar things about me that I have said about my idols growing up.

After her interview, Kelly then gave a performance of her latest single, ” Do You Still Think of Me? “

Conan.png

Kelly Talks 2019 Faves on Conan | USA | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on Conan.

Acting
Yeah, you know, it’s something I have been getting asked about a lot lately. I think if the right project were to come by me, I would so do it. I’m just weird when it comes to acting. I don’t think I’m necessarily a great actress, so I feel like I just shouldn’t do it and leave it to the pros [Laughs]. I’m like that way with everything, really. Like, that one kid who just wouldn’t do something if they weren’t immediately good at it or something like that. I don’t know. But I did do musical theater when I was in high school and even when I worked at Six Flags after high school. I originally got accepted into Berklee on a full ride scholarship to do classical music along with being involved with musical theater. However, I ultimately turned that down to pursue a career in the industry. I guess it worked out [Laughs]! But yeah, I say all that to say that when I find something I love with acting, I really go for it. I guess that’s what I’m really getting at here. So yeah, if it’s Broadway or some sort of movie or TV Show.. whatever! I’m down for it all!

Getting to release this song has been so much fun. Every time I get to perform it I just get so exited! It’s just a song that the production, melody, and whole energy of the songs gets you going. The song itself is very reflective and sort of walks the line between happy and sad, so I think the production helps keep the mood up on it. It’s an interesting concept, this song. It’s basically saying how much you miss a person and the best parts of the relationship. Not necessarily saying you want to get back together or that you love them anymore, but more just longing for that friendship and companionship once again. It’s calling back to a previous relationship I had before I got married.

Her Favorites of 2019

Oh man. Well, when it comes to music – definitely Mariah’s album Mirage. I think that record is just incredible. She really started such a great conversation about faith and what all goes along with that. I think what she did with it was so brave and so spectacular. I really loved Lady Gaga’s Rome is Burning EP as well. It was something different and amazing, and I always welcome that in this industry that loves to fit things into pretty, top 40-forumlated boxes. In terms of movies and TV, I really loved The Politician. As I’ve said before, pretty much anything Ryan Murphy touches I am a fan of. If he ever calls me up to work on anything, the answer is yes. No matter what [Laughs]. Hustlers was one of my favorite films this year. It definitely got added to my favorites of all time list as well. It’s just such an unexpected story and was so well done. Jennifer is an amazing human and also an amazing actress. I’m glad she’s getting the recognition for it!

US-Weekly.png

Kelly Discusses Holiday Plans with US Weekly | USA | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview with publication US Weekly.

This new single really feels like the first step into a new chapter for me. I have been talking a lot about how I approached writing for this album without any pressure to do anything. I also stopped taking myself so seriously all the time with my writing. It’s a very freeing thing. I was very focused on making something that everyone would like and would be well-respected that I think some of the fun of music in general was lost to me for a while. “Do You Still Think of Me” represents a lot for me – more than just its lyrics really. It’s bigger than that. It kind of was the first song I had written in a while that really jumped out at me and I latched on to so quickly. The last song I was a part of that did that for me was probably “Who You Love”.

Acting

People have been asking me about it a lot in interviews lately. There are no plans for anything at all yet, but I am definitely open to it if the right project is offered to me! I think it would have to be something musical, though. That’s where I really feel at home and when you marry the two worlds together is where I always felt most comfortable.

Holiday Plans

For the Holidays we spent a lot of time out at our ranch in Montana. My husband’s family and mine both all came up there. I spend a lot of time in LA now – especially that we’re finishing up the album and doing so much press. I Don’t get to spend a lot of time out on our ranch as I’d like, so whenever we have free time like that, we always go up there. It’s really magical during Christmas time too with all the snow and everything as well!

Hopes for 2020

Oh my goodness! There’s so much in the works that I am excited about. Obviously, the album will be coming out next year. I’m thinking in the first quarter of the year, but fans please do not hold that to me [Laughs]. We’ll probably be releasing another single as well. There’s some surprises in store there as well. I know, I’m being such a tease right now [Laughs]. It’s hard because there are so many things I want to say but I can’t right now for.. different reasons. You’ll all see soon enough though! One of my biggest goals for 2020 is a world tour. We didn’t get to tour my last record, and I really missed that. My fans know that touring is, like, my favorite part of what I get to do. You’d be surprised how much of being in the music industry is not to do with things directly relating to music. It’s crazy, and I get it, but touring helps keep me a little sane. Getting to perform is my first love, and so I always am antsy to tour. This next tour we will probably be throwing some stuff from ANALOG in as well so that we can get some of those tracks some due justice live.

Maria 5,493

r1HhLrx.jpg

ARTIST: Lady Gaga
TITLE: "New Year's Eve (Demo)"
WRITERS: Lady Gaga
PRODUCERS: Lady Gaga, Jack Antonoff
LENGTH: 3:37
FORMAT: free on SoundCloud

LYRICS:

Spoiler

[Verse 1]:
Well, it's been really fun,
But I know it's time for you to go.
I had the best 9 months,
And now we take our curtain call.
Don't really know what to do anymore,
I thought you'd be mine for much more.
Well, we had our fun.

[Chorus 1]:
I should've known when it started,
Too good to be true, yeah, we had a
Great time together, I loved you too hard.
Sorry I was not that fresh start.

[Verse 2]:
You try to apologize,
But don't be sorry for feeling less.
Lovers grow apart
When one of them is such a mess.
Head in the clouds means the fall's gonna hurt,
But at least I'll have my feet back on Earth,
Right?

[Chorus 2]:
I know it's my fault, cause since we started,
I promised you the world, yeah, I have a
Thing for deceiving in hopes they stay.
Shame it's never worked for me that way.

[Bridge]:
Wish you never reached my heart,
Wish you weren't the one to tear it apart,
But I think I love you more than that,
And I hope she makes you happier,
Hope she never breaks your heart.

[Chorus 3]:
Pathetic, I know, but I'm trying to cope
We've been going so strong, and I had hope.
Pathetic, I know, but I'm trying to cope
And I don't want to talk, make all the sounds stop.
9 good months together, I loved him too hard.
Sorry I was not that fresh start.

INSTRUMENTAL

The-Talk.png

Kelly Visits The Talk | USA | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on The Talk.

The reaction and reception to the new single has been so great and assuring. I’ve been releasing singles ever since the release of my last record in 2017, so getting a song out that I can finally call a LEAD single along with having people react positively has been the best-case scenario here. I’m really planning on giving my fans my best album yet. We have a lot of cool stuff in the works that you’ll get to see in 2020. My fans have been so supportive with everything I have gotten to do in my career, and they’ve been so patient with me getting the next record out. I really want to give them everything with the next record. The song is the first taste of the next album of course, and I think it’s become one of my favorites I have ever gotten to record. It all came together really quick – as did most of the album. I wrote the song in the matter of about 30 minutes. The inspiration struck for it one day when I was driving down the highway. I got, like, the second verse, I think? And then the title came. Then I rushed home to finish writing it.

Tenth Studio Album

This album is, like, one of the most things I have ever gotten to do in my whole career. The album really just poured out of me in the span of two months all together. I have never written an album so quickly! It’s much more of a happier record than my past ones. I’ve been in a much better place emotionally and spiritually, so that always comes through in the music. There are still some serious and meaningful moments of course. I did write about some things that happened to me in this past year that were hard. Really, this year was a hard year for me, but I learned to not focus on the bad so much and really pushed myself to be happy despite bad circumstances. Musically, it is an album that’s going back to my roots in pop. It explores basically the pop sounds of the 1980s, more specifically 80s New Wave, R&B, and synthpop.

Music Video

We’re heading to Nevada for three days where we’ll be filming the video for “Do You Still Think of Me?”. We had to wait a little to film it for some things to come together. Some plans for it fell through, but we have some new plans for it now. It’s going to be really neat and have some little easter eggs in it for the fans regarding the new album.

What She’s Listening To

Oh my gosh. Well, I just got done listening to so much holiday music! Mariah’s Christmas album and EP were basically on repeat this whole month. Her song “Miss You Most” is probably one of the most magical and heartbreakingly beautiful songs ever. I’d love to cover it sometime! I’m also loving Kylie’s new EP. I think it is something so different and interesting.

Variety.png

Kelly On New Music Video with Variety | USA | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview with publication Variety.

The new single felt like the perfect choice for leading off this next record. Lyrically it deals with wanting to reconcile old relationships, nostalgia, and emotions mixed with happy and sad. All things I have been going through this past year. Musically, it is just super upbeat and joyful. It takes a lot of influence from 80s Synthpop. The whole album will be like that along with influences of R&B and New Wave. It’s basically my ode to the amazing music of the 80s.

Music Video

I’m really excited about filming this music video. We’re going to Nevada tomorrow to film for the next three days, so you’ll be getting the video really soon! It’ll be sort of introducing everyone to the world that the album takes places in within what I’ve dreamed up in my mind. We’re going to be doing some special things with this video that I have never really done before. One thing I’m pretty sure no one else has done with a music video this far yet either? But don’t quote me on that. I’d need someone to fact check [Laughs].

Family & The Music Industry

It’s difficult having children and trying to do everything this industry requires of you. I definitely couldn’t do it without people we have helping us constantly. We travel with the kids too, so that’s nice. It is important for me, especially with my daughter, to show her that a woman can be a great mother and be great at her career. My biggest worry is not being present and being there for my kids. I had a lot of daddy issues to work through from my father abandoning me and my family when I was a kid. So I always make quality time a priority. We’re sort of based out of LA right now and have a good schedule going, so I think we’re getting the hang of balancing and navigating all the responsibilities.

Connect

I know I am a little late to the Connect train and all, but I am really liking it! We’re going to be doing some cool stuff over there, so I really encourage all the fans to follow it. We’ll be revealing things with the new album and more over there exclusively. I’ll still be using Twitter, of course, but Connect is just another avenue for me to, well, connect with the fans! That’s what I really loved about it when my team first brought it to me. It’s just so easy and so accessible for us and for the fans. I think something like this is so cool, and I wish they would have had this stuff when I was a teenager and listening to music being a huge fan of music in general. Instead I just read album liners over and over again [Laughs]. It’s pretty great, though, so yeah. Everyone try to follow me on Connect. You might be seeing some cool things over there with the new record soon. Stuff like.. oh, I don’t know, maybe the tracklist and title reveal or something. Who knows! [Laughs]

Che-Tempo-Che-F.png

Kelly Performs on Che Tempo Che Fá | EUR | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on Che Tempo Che Fá.

It means so much that the fans are enjoying the new single. I had been away for a bit and kind of left off my last single abruptly. I just needed time to really get focused and inspired again. “Do You Still Think of Me?” being so well received just is testament to how amazing my fans are. They’re so supportive and always so patient with me and the sometimes-long processes it takes for me to get music out. We’re going to be filming the video for it in Nevada soon, and it’s going to be one I think the fans will really enjoy as well. We have some interesting stuff planned for it, and some things involved with it are things I Have never really done before, so it’s going to be fresh and exciting!

Album for Better Days

“Better Days” will most likely remain a standalone single. I had an album planned around it. It was going to be a very contemporary R&B/Pop album, but the inspiration just was not there. It was not turning out how I had planned, which is really disappointing. It’s also the reason I stepped away for a bit to just refocus and go back to the drawing board. “Better Days” the song is still one I am so proud of, and having it be my second-most successful single this far into my career was really something so special. Some things were just going down around that time in my personal life that required a lot of attention. My next album will be discussing a lot of that, and a lot of it will make sense. My next album that came out of my break after “Better Days” is my best yet, really. It came together really quickly, but it took me a bit just to initially start writing and recording it. Good things take time, as they say!

Process of Making an Album

Making a record is a lot of work. For me, and I’m sure a lot of artists agree, it’s not work for us. It’s, like, the best part other than performing. We spend so much other time not doing music-related things in this industry that getting to do something like make an album never gets old! My process looks different from album to album. Sometimes I’ll have a concept of what I want from the beginning. That’s what happened with Masquerade and ANALOG. With this new album, it just started with me writing with no limitations or idea set in mind. I just wrote whenever I felt inspired to. As time went on, I noticed that the songs I was writing all revolved around on theme and that’s sort of how this new album came together. It was a really different process for me, and I think it was really nice just letting myself have more liberty when it came to putting songs together. Who knows, though, next album it could be another totally different process. It’s always a little different at least, like I said.

Ireland-AM.png

Kelly on Ireland: AM | EUR | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on Ireland: AM

I am absolutely in love with this new single. I couldn’t stop dancing around in the studio when we were mixing it, I remember. Performing it live is the same way. It’s kind of funny because the lyrics itself are more reflective, nostalgic, and a mixture of happy and sad, but the production is just really energetic and celebratory. The song turned out really well and is something I am so proud of. Having the fans respond to it in a positive way has been so encouraging. You’re all gonna love the album too!! And if you don’t, just lie! [Laughs] We’re going to be filming the music video for it really soon. We’ll be in Nevada for three days starting tomorrow to get it all filmed. It’s going to be a cool video. We had to make some adjustments for it, but it’s going to turn out really nice. We’re doing some new things with it – stuff I have never done before with a video. I think the fans will really enjoy it!

Songs She’d Like to Cover

One of the reasons I want to get out so much and tour again is so I can do Fan Request covers again. On all my previous tours since, like, 2012 we have done fan request. Which is where fans will request me to cover a song of their choosing and we pick one to do at every show. I sometimes would pick one every show here or there to do. If I were to pick now, though, man. There’s so many to choose. I am still such a fan of Mariah’s “Simmer Down”. That song, the video.. everything about it is just sexy and amazing! [Laughs] I would also say Troye Sivan’s new song, “Lovesick”, is so good. I’d love to sing that too. Maybe even sing it with him? That could be a lot of fun! I’d love to maybe do my own version of a song off Kylie’s new EP, which I absolutely love! I have been playing it on repeat. Something off that would be really interesting to do.

Connect

I am just getting into Connect, actually! I know, I am a little late to the party [Laughs]. But it is really so much fun, and I love how easy it is to engage with the fans! I was just saying somewhere else how nice it is for fans to have such access to their favorite artists. I would have loved to have that when I was a kid! We’re really trying to encourage my fans that follow me on Twitter and everywhere else to really hop over to Connect and follow me. There’s going to be some special surprises coming up on there really soon, and I don’t want them to miss out on it! We’re going to be revealing some details with the album and the music video we’re filming for “Do You Still Think of Me?” really soon as well.

Z100.png

Kelly Chats with Z100 | USA / RADIO | Free 

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she stops by radio station Z100.

I just want to say firstly, thank y’all so much for playing this record on radio! It seriously means so much. I really appreciate it. Without radio, our jobs as artists would be so much harder. I am so grateful for the support radio has had for my singles over the years. It’s so awesome, and I couldn’t be more thankful for it. This new single especially is one that I am really proud of, so to see it getting so much love is great. I was away for a little bit, so getting to releasing a song I love as much as this one and it getting recognition means a lot. We’re going for an 80s feel with this one, and the whole album really. It’s very much inspired by the Pop, New Wave, and R&B sounds of the 80s. I can’t wait for y’all to see the video too! We fly out to Nevada tonight and begin filming it tomorrow.

Touring Plans
I’m really trying to make a tour happen for the fans this time around. I didn’t get to tour my last album, ANALOG, and I hated that. It’s my favorite part of being an artist. I love, love, love performing so much. So my goal is to do a full world tour with the new album. There’s a lot of logistics and planning that goes into that, and it really requires a lot of things to properly work out for us to do that. So keep buying and streaming the single on Encore!! It really helps show the demand for things like that to the higher ups and powers that be.

WCBS-FM-101-1.png

Kelly Chats with WCBS-FM 101.1 | USA / RADIO | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she stops by radio station WCBS-FM 101.1..

Thanks so much to you guys for playing the new song! It really means so much. I love how supportive radio has always been to play my new stuff every time it comes out. I’m really grateful! This song is return to form for me, in a way, you know? The last album was very alternative with some pop influences in there. This new album is very pop, well, 80s pop, I guess [Laughs]. More 80s New Wave, R&B, and synthpop. It sounds so good, y’all. “Do You Still Think of Me?’ is just the beginning, and it’s the perfect way to start things off.

Connect

Yeah, I’ve been doing the whole Connect thing. I’m late to hop on it, I know, but it something I really am starting to get into! I have been saying, like, it’s really cool we have something like this. We get direct access to the fans and visa versa. A lot of what we’re going to be doing over there has to do with revealing and teasing certain things about the new album and the music video we’re gearing up to release for “Do You Still Think of Me?”. Much of it will be posted only there! We’re still using Twitter, but a lot of what’ll be on Connect with be posted there exclusively. So fans, I really encourage you all to get on there and follow me! There’s going to be some cool stuff coming up really soon on there that has to do with the album that you will not want to miss!