Create A Label: Season 12

hector 31,465

mnn31ty.png

MALUMA LAMBORGHINI COMMERCIAL AIRS | WORLDWIDE | WEEK 1

Spoiler

GOD COMPLEX & 007 FEATURED IN COMMERCIAL

Maluma’s right now the biggest male artist in the world, and to prove it, his newest single GOD COMPLEX that features no other than Brendon Urie and ZAYN, reached #1 last week making it his fifth single to do so after it being at #2 for two consecutive weeks showing how much power Maluma has. The song also debuted with over 1 million sales, making this his second time as Maniac, his debut album, debuted with 1.1 million copies in April 2018 but this is a feat no other male artist has under their belt. 

Lamborghini and Maluma partnered for two weeks to air a commercial around the world, promoting not only GOD COMPLEX but also the new Bond movie, “No Time To Die”, where the song is from. Maybe hinting at Maluma being a part of the movie too. The commercial would be aired in major TV networks, but due to it being “low”, it would only air twice a day for a whole week. It begins with a shot of Maluma being in London, he was in a very lavish hotel that was in front of the Buckingham Palace. It’d be in the morning as he was taking his usual coffee but then, as Maluma was seen getting ready, shadows appear behind him and he notices. He’d go to the living room and then GOD COMPLEX instrumental begins as he would be there with men all dressed in black with weapons on their hands ready to fight Maluma. They would make a mess as Maluma then jumps off the window and falls in a tent, he’d do some acrobatics and get out the key of his Lamborghini and you’d see a bright yellow one being shown as Maluma was getting now in the car with fast shots at him turning it on, the engine roaring, him using the pedals and the car.

Maluma now was seen pumping up the gas to the max and leave the place as the scene changes to a desert and the bad guys were following him and the GOD COMPLEX outro with the guitar was now happening. Maluma was trying to avoid the gunshots and more with the car, showing how good the car is to drive on land like that, with him even going in circles and then, Daniel Craig suddenly appears in the co-pilot’s seat and Maluma looks at him and then you’d hear Daniel saying “Wake up.. Wake up! Maluma, wake up!” and then the scene goes back to the hotel and Maluma wakes up and then he sees Brendon and ZAYN in front of the bed and Zayn says “Man we’ve got to go to the Bond premiere”, Brendon continues “We’ve been trying to wake you up for hours!” and then Maluma throws himself back to bed and puts a pillow on his face and the words “Too good, that you’ll dream about it” appears and then the Lambo logo too. As the commercial ends, it would show you where to find the song for the commercial including Encore and also shows a clip of the music video, promoting it too.

hector 31,465

Vn6l8GO.png

MALUMA ADIDAS COMMERCIAL AIRS | WORLDWIDE

Spoiler

COMMERCIAL - HIGH - TWO WEEKS

Maluma’s new brand deal has officially begun and this time it’s with ADIDAS. For the first time ever, the two join forces, as ADIDAS made Maluma their brand new ambassador after Tinashe stepped down. The deal is going to count with a lot of fun things for his fans and people around the world, with the star ready to share training tips and how to stay lean, fan interaction and many more. Right now, Maluma’s deal begins with the commercial announcing their official partnership which will be aired around the world for two weeks with high rotation to ensure the success of this. The commercial is set to be aired on ABC (US), NBC (US), CBS (US), FOX (US), ZDF (Germany), RTL (Germany), RAI (Italy), RTL Nederland (Netherlands), SVT1 (Sweden), BBC One (UK), TV3 (Malaysia), NTV7 (Malaysia), MediaCorp HD5 (Singapore), ThaiTV3 (Thailand), TTV HD (Taiwan), Seven (Australia), Rede Globo (Brazil). As said before, the commercial is “high”, which means it would rotate on these networks various times of the day. 

The commercial begins and you’d instantly hear the GOD COMPLEX instrumental beginning, with then Maluma seen jumping from a metal staircase in a dark alley and the camera would show his fit with the ADIDAS logo and then Maluma’s face smiling to the camera as then more shots of him dancing, with smoke and fire all over the place and the lights going off too, then him dancing in an empty and abandoned room to the beat of the song as he would show the ADIDAS logo in slow motion. Maluma then would be seen with more dancers in the streets, now they all are jumping and doing parkour around the place and then all of them jumping on some cars that were on the street parked in an arrow position as the camera drives away and you’d see them all dancing except Maluma as the camera was now in front of him and he would be going down the car and then sitting on the hood and looks at the camera as it zooms away and the music stops, you’d see that the dancers and the rest disappeared and the logo now fades in and the slogan “impossible is nothing” would be narrated by Maluma and then Maluma’s autograph shows up as he laughs. Then the commercial ends showing where to stream GOD COMPLEX majorly promoting Encore.

hector 31,465

UhxQFCR.png

MALUMA VISA PRIVATE PARTY

Spoiler

Maluma was introduced by Alfred F. Kelly, Jr., Visa’s CEO since 2016, as a surprise for his employees on the company’s anniversary. The party was big as it was held at the San Francisco, CA- Chase Center Arena, but the stage was hidden for the employees to not see it and be surprised when Alfred would announce it. He'd be in front of the stage and give a thank you speech for all the workers, thanking them for their hard work every day that made the company be where it is now and then begun to introduce Maluma by saying "Ok now, I have a surprise for all of you. Not too long ago, I told y'all to tell me which artist you wanted to see live... So... Without further a do, please welcome, MALUMA!" and the workers would go crazy as soon as Alfred leaves the stage and Maluma's hit song "Bad Habits" would be heard and the curtain gets lifted and you'd see at least 12 dancers coming out from it and smoke was pouring all over the stage. LED screens would come out from the ceiling and the music video was playing, then, Maluma comes out from a smoke curtain and everyone lost it. He'd perform the song, do a high energy choreography with the dancers and then immediately following it with "Cougar" his collaboration with Britney Spears. For this song, he would also sing "Ouch!" and "Casanova" making it a medley. When it ended he'd be posing with his dancers and then say "What's up Visa??" and everyone screams as he'd continue "Thank you so much for inviting me Alfred, love being here and being able to celebrate with you the anniversary of Visa! So... Shall we continue?? Are you all ready??" and then you'd hear Maluma's biggest hit to date, "Criminal" playing in the background and the video too on the LED screens. The performance would be very sensual, with him interacting with some of the models on stage and dancing too as fire would be seen across the stage during the dance break. 

When the song ends Maluma would continue performing Maniac (Like That), for this performance, he'd invite some of the Visa workers on stage and made them dance Samba with his dancers and he even grabbed one of the older women by the hand and danced with her, gave her a spin as he was singing to her the las chorus of the song. The workers would leave the stage for Maluma to continue performing, the last song would be his new smash hit, GOD COMPLEX, you'd see now the lights being dim, the screens where showing the music video and there was a spotlight over Maluma. He'd then sing all the verses including ZAYN and Brendon's with them as background vocals. Maluma would then go to where the workers were and sang with them the chorus o the song and Maluma would go to the table where the high representatives of Visa would be and sing in front of them, and one of the dancers would give Maluma a guitar so he was now running back to the stage to do the outro of the song alone. While it was happening, fire was blasting with every single note and the lights where also going on and off according to the beat. When the performance ends, Maluma would thank everyone and then go meet the workers, take pictures with them, talk and mingle with the high representatives of Visa and stayed for the party. 

hector 31,465

yn3YKuH.png

MALUMA PERFORMS AT LATTY ELLISON PROVATE PARTY

Spoiler

MALUMA PERFORMS FOR LARRY ELLISON - PRIVATE CONCERT

Larry Ellison, the co-founder and the executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation (company that sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products) contacted Universal Music Group to have Maluma perform at his small party in Los Angeles, California, party that had the most powerful men and women on earth, 150 of them to be exact. Maluma would arrive early, then mingle around with the guests, especially Larry whom would talk all night about music, technology and more to create a bond. Overall, Maluma had a great time and made a lot of friends, showing his good and friendly spirit before the show begun. After two hours, Maluma would be introduced to perform at the party on Larry’s huge backyard where it was equipped with all technology necessary to provide and incredible performance so Maluma can wow the guests and make them have a great time while he’s performing his hits. The performance begun after Larry gave a little speech, thanking everyone for coming to the small get together but that the real highlight of the night was about to happen as he now on the screens would make the words “Maluma” appear and then a picture of him too which made the guests clap in excitement for the performance. 

Maluma was then beginning her performance, as requested by Larry, with his Rap song “Don’t Bring Me Down”. For this, he would perform alone the first minutes but then he would be joined by backup dancers and also the led screens showing a backdrop of him singing and rapping to the song. In the middle of the stage, a circle of fire was seen as Maluma was rapping the last verse of the song and then finishes it with the immediate beginning of the GOD COMPLEX intro with the guitar and he’d begin singing with ZAYN’s voice playing in the background and the backup singers giving the song a more soulful touch as Maluma was belting the first verse. When the chorus ends, Maluma was now doing Brendon’s verse and you’d hear his adlibs in the background just like ZAYN’s as Maluma was now dancing with his dancers on stage. When the guitar solo begun you’d hear the stage being very bright and Maluma’s guitar had pyro coming from the end being a great visual aid. Once the song ends, Maluma then waves to the audience and says “I hope y’all are having fun tonight.. Let’s hit it!” hed’ say to the band and nor Criminal was playing and Maluma starts singing the first verse and his dancers disappear. The performance continued with Maluma getting back to where his nackup dancers were and they‘ll do an incredibly prolific choreography to the song as then Maluma finishes it with “Please welcome the incredible, Britney Spears” and Fuego was now beginning. She’d do Belinda’s verse as Maluma the adlibs and they would start dancing together, showing great chemistry on stage and then, the song was mixed with their smash hit Casanova. Britney leaves the stage once the song ends and as she was waving goodby, Maluma would say “One more!” and Bad Habits starts blasting on the speakers and everyone was singing pretty loud. Maluma would sit down in the edge of the stage and had the microphone to one of the guests who would sing the chorus of the song for everyone. Then the show ends and Maluma is seen thanking Larry for letting him perform at his party.

Ronlop 7,428

PZLb8uk.gif

ATTENTION PLAYERS

GRAMMYs Season has officially begun!

Submissions are due to next week (Jan 18th)

Read the rules in the thread below:

Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon. @BLACKPINK

@Hejira @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

The-Morning-Show-AUS.png

Kelly Sits Down with Australia's The Morning Show | AUS | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more.

As a result of continued promotion and push from her label, Accent Records, “Do You Still Think of Me?” achieved a new peak on the Hot 100 by hitting #13 after out-peaking its debut position on its release five weeks ago. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview and performance of “Do You Still Think of Me?” on Australia’s “The Morning Show”.

It’s been over two and half years since this Idol released her last album, ANALOG. After a formative year-long hiatus, she returns back with her brand new single, “Do You Still Think of Me?”. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show, Kelly Clarkson!

Thank you so much for being with us this morning, Kelly!

Thank you so much for having me!

There is so much I want us to get to talking about, but first, I want to start right away with your new music. Tell me, what made now feel like the right time to make your return?
I told myself I wasn’t going to return until I had two things: a body of work ready or nearly ready for release and something to say. Typically, when you have one, you have the other. One of the reasons I took time off was to refocus and gain inspiration for what direction I wanted to go in with my next album. I tried different one-off singles, and they just came out too early in the creative process, I think. I got too ahead of myself, and not having an album behind those singles just felt really directionless for me.

Were you working on an album before your hiatus? Or was it just more releasing singles as they came to you?

I was working on album, yes. However, it was in such an early stage. With both “In the Night” and “Better Days”, they were one of the very first couple of songs I would write. “In the Night” was supposed to be for this album that is now coming out, but I ended up shelving the project because it just was not going in the direction I liked. It needed time. So, then I scrapped my ideas and came up with “Better Days”, but once again, I think the music was not ready and I jumped into beginning an album cycle before I even had 25% of the album completed. Doing that can be dangerous. Being that early in the creative process, your direction, sound, and concept for an album can change many times over. That stage is really about trying out what works and what doesn’t – for me at least.

So that is why we never saw the promised albums for these two singles released?

Yeah, and you know, it was something that really bummed me out. I hated that I kept changing things up so much with my fans. I was just really wanting to get something out for them after being so supportive and patient with the, well, messiness of the whole ANALOG album cycle.

I want to talk about ANALOG actually. I know that it has been a bit since its release, but what happened with that record in its rollout?

There were some, well, not great people working on my team at the time. I won’t go into detail with all that, because quite frankly, I’ve moved on. However, we did what we could with that record, and I really wish it was handled better from a marketing standpoint. I still love that album, and it was so necessary for me to make for myself personally. I think, what I’m saying is, I feel like I jumped into releasing new music too quickly after that record.

So, are either of your previous two singles – “In the Night” and “Better Days” – included in your upcoming album?
“In the Night” will be on the new album. You see, Broken Heart Jukebox, the name of my upcoming album, was meant to be released in the summer of 2018 after I dropped “In the Night”, however, that’s the record I was talking about not going in the direction I liked. So, I shelved the album. I knew I would eventually come back to it, and I loved the idea of it – 80s sounds with a modern twist. I did not think inspiration to pick it back up would come so soon, but it did, and here we are! “Better Days” will probably remain just a single. It was originally meant for an album titled the same name, and it was going to be this sort of R&B record. I’d still like to do an R&B record one day, but probably with a different concept and direction.

Let’s talk about Broken Heart Jukebox and its new lead single now. It seems to have become quite the sleeper hit with it just reaching a new peak five weeks after its release! How does it feel to have that reception?
It feels great! I think that it is really telling of how incredible my fans are. I am so thankful for them and their support. Like I said, they are so patient and just so.. willing to support anything I’ve done in my career. Like, I have done everything from pop, to country, to r&b.. it’s crazy. I love them.

What was it about “Do You Still Think of Me?” that made it the song of choice for you to lead off the album with?

I just thought that it was a nice way to make a statement, ironically [Laughs], of what this album sounds like and to prepare the fans of what is coming next. I mean, obviously that’s one big part of a lead single. So, when a song I’ve written checks those boxes, those are the ones I usually consider. I actually had another song picked out called “Runaway” for the lead single, and then I wrote “Do You Still Think of Me?” about halfway through the writing sessions for Broken Heart Jukebox. Production wise, it’s very 80s synthpop. Greg Kurstin produced it, and he really made my ideas for the song come to life. I wanted something very bright and happy sounding with loud snares and lush synthesizers. Lyrically, it is very reflective and nostalgic. It sort of balances happy and sad emotions, and that is really what this album explores in a nutshell.

You just recently released the video for “Do You Still Think of Me?” and it is honestly stunning!

Thank you so much! That really means a lot. I put a lot of work into this video. We were wanting to make a video that did a different interpretation of the song’s meaning. It is quite sad, but the overall meaning behind it does fit the song well. I also focused a lot on creating atmosphere and setting with this video as it’s meant to tease the sort of same atmosphere and vibe for the album.

What was it like getting to co-direct with Dave Meyers?

Oh my gosh. It was so much fun! I am always really involved in the making of my videos, so this was a great next step for me. Dave and I work so well together. He has done my past two music videos, and I am so honored he agreed to co-direct with me. He always knows just how to bring what I want from a video to life. Nothing is ever too big or off the table.

Now, we’ve got the new lead single, a new music video.. I gotta ask the obvious question. When is the album coming? [Laughs]

[Laughs] And I’m gonna give the obvious answer.. soon! We’re working on finishing up the last part of the album right now. It’s nearly finished! I can’t say a whole lot about it right now, unfortunately. I’m trying to get it out as soon as possible. The music video for “Do You Still Think of Me?” actually has a few easter eggs as to what is coming up next very soon. Something very special.. I’m really excited about it. It’ll hold the fans over until the release of the record!

Prior to this interview, I had some fans tweeting me to ask about a tour.

Ah, yes! I definitely am trying my best to make that happen!

Oh, really? Even to us here in Australia?
Yes! I haven’t done a world tour in years. I mean, I did not even get the opportunity to do a tour for my last album, ANALOG. I won’t get into all that, of course, but this album I have every intention to plan a world tour for it. Touring is my favorite part of what I get to do. Performing is just the best part. So, that is like my main goal this year to plan this big world tour. It wouldn’t be for a little bit, honestly, as we’re focusing on this single and getting the album rolled out, but I’m trying to make it happen as soon as possible. And honestly, the fans can help a lot by showing demand for it! That makes all the difference to the people in the suits. So, call your radio stations and tweet demand for us to come to Australia. It really helps the label see that there is demand for me here!

I want to shift our conversation a bit. You’ve been in the industry quite a long time. What do you think has changed the most since you’ve started?
Well, goodness. The most? Hm. I guess I would say maybe the involvement of the internet in literally everything, you know? I released my first single off American Idol in 2003, and the internet was just kind of becoming popular then. Nowadays with things like Connect and Encore, things are pretty different. I mean, the fact that the industry is already moving from digital sales – which was a revolution at the time – to streaming is such a big step. It is really cool, I think. Times change and with it so must we.

So you’re a fan of these new mediums such as Connect and Encore?

Yeah, for sure! I think with Connect the concept is something that we can all get behind. I wish that when I was a kid and growing up, I had such direct access to talk to my idols like Mariah, Aretha, Whitney, Reba, etc. I think it is really great.

And streaming?

Streaming is obviously the next step in how we generally play music. I think that Encore does this really well, and it is why my team and I have really adjusted ourselves to embrace this new era of streaming. Encore fairly compensates artists, and gives so much access to all this music. It is the best of worlds, which is what you ideally want. I think that in the coming years, we’re going to see Encore and just streaming in general become the main driving of sales units in this industry.

Yahoo-News-US.png

Kelly Chats with Yahoo! News | US | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more.

As a result of continued promotion and push from her label, Accent Records, “Do You Still Think of Me?” achieved a new peak on the Hot 100 by hitting #13 after out-peaking its debut position on its release five weeks ago. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview with Yahoo! News.

“Do You Still Think of Me?”

I am so honored and thankful for this song’s reception and success these past few weeks. When you’re gone for a while like I was, it’s always a toss up with how people will react to things like this. My fans are the greatest, and I believe they’re the reason for all this. They’re so supportive and have been with me through it all. I really appreciate them so much. The song itself, though, is really about reflecting on a past relationship and missing the memories and good parts of it. It’s not necessarily about wanting to get back together or whatever, but more missing about what was good. I teamed back up with Greg Kurstin to produce this song and a lot of the album. It’s all 80s-inspired Synthwave, New Wave, and R&B pop. It’s sort of a return to pop, as well, since my last album was very alternative-leaning.

Her Family

We have the gang all here with us these next few days! My mom and sister came out with us, and we have all our kids here too. It’s so nice to be able to travel with my family. I know my kids are loving it too. They’re getting to that age where their personalities are really starting to come out. They’re always asking, “When are we gonna get back out on the plane? Are we gonna go to the studio today?” [Laughs]. I’m worried for them.

2020 Plans

There are so many things in the works right now. I wish I could talk about them all. Obviously, the release of my new album, Broken Heart Jukebox, is top priority and will be coming sooner than everyone expects! We’re finishing up some of the loose ends with the record right now, and then we will finalize the release date. Besides that, I really am wanting to do a world tour once we finishing work on this album. Touring is my favorite thing to get to do, and I was I could do it more. It won’t be for a little bit whenever it happens. We don’t have anything planned yet officially, but I am speaking it into existence right now [Laughs]. Until then, we do have something in the works that I have never done before. It’s going to be something I think will help hold the fans over until we get out there to do an official tour. I’m also looking into some other sort of projects I haven’t done too much of. Maybe more business ventures or even acting? It would be something musical, for sure. I’d love to do some sort of NBC live musical type thing or something. An original musical would be really fun, I think. Just being able to make a role you’re own and not follow someone else and all.

Ronlop 7,428

@Edu

Lindsay will recieve 15 negative updates. (Adding to the 10 that are left). A decrease in updates is attainable with Lana's, Lorde's, Oprah's or Lindsay's interventon, apology, evidence or clarification.