We're making the most perfect symmetry

Creating art with the language we speak

Don't stop giving that work to me

You know I love it like that

I know you really, really love it like that

hector 31,465

IlRAZn1.png

Spoiler

In this video, Hilary would be looking at the camera and smiling, mouthing what Brendon would be singing and as he would hit a very high note, Hilary would have a surprised look on her face and you'd hear her say "the f...." laughing like crazy and then realising she was recording, before the video ends. Brendon would be singing a piece of "Cinnamon Eyes", their collaboration: 

"Don't wanna live another day
Without you, so please stay
You've got a spell on me, and I don't mind
Without you, I just cannot survive
And I blame those cinnamon eyes"

VTctqwP.png

22-DC5-EB8-6-E2-A-4-B7-A-BBA5-06-F499-D3

and that’s all they gon get unless they mass email warner to book for her because i don’t have money ! 

Joanne 2,128

CALTUBE BANNER IMAGES

Spoiler

Intended to be a flowing GIF, I’m not sure how to make one.

40ba8e8ffaa9af4ed4252550af01b80f.jpg
2259e103eb42738464b2369428abb4de.jpg
347be022c59f4af86819db5e1483c54e.png

Please pin the ‘Sacred Matter’ audio on CALTUBE too

Ronlop 7,428

I'm afraid we will exceed the daily upload limit so please stop posting on Connect for now.

Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon. @BLACKPINK

@Hejira @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

hector 31,465
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I'm afraid we will exceed the daily upload limit so please stop posting on Connect for now.

Harry Styles @Hector @Edu @Love So Soft

@Beauty Queen @ryjapo @RebelHeart15 

@Harry_CAL @Eglė @tigerlily13 @Jon. @BLACKPINK

@Hejira @Cosmic  @Kuba @Maria @Bleachella

@8Bit Heart  @Surrealism @Alesus  @Michael. @The Hawaiian Queen

omg not u deleting brendon's post... racism!

Breakfast-AUS.png

Kelly on New Zealand's Breakfast Show | AUS | Free

Spoiler

Kelly Clarkson has just made her long-awaited comeback to the spotlight. She recently released her second best-selling single yet, “Better Days,” only to step away from the public eye soon after its release. Over the next seven months, silence would follow, and Kelly would retreat to be away with her family for personal reasons yet to be revealed to the general public. Now, she makes her arrival back on the scene with a bold new release – “Do You Still Think of Me?”. The track, which released this past Friday, harkens back to what Kelly originally set out to do in summer 2018 with the release of the 80s-tinged, “In the Night”. The LP it was originally intended for was shelved, however, due to Kelly not feeling satisfied with where the project was headed. Things are different now, and with Kelly finding new inspiration and direction for the album, things seem to be back on track. Now, Kelly sets out on a worldwide promotional campaign that involves TV appearances, performances, radio interviews, TV ads, and more.

As a result of continued promotion and push from her label, Accent Records, “Do You Still Think of Me?” achieved a new peak on the Hot 100 by hitting #13 after out-peaking its debut position on its release five weeks ago. This week, the single moved into the top 10, setting another new peak for the single at the #6 spot. Kelly continues the ongoing promotional tour where she gives an interview with New Zealand’s Breakfast.

“Do You Still Think of Me?”

I had so much fun getting to work on this song. It just exudes so much fun musically. Performing it live at the different shows we have been doing has been such a blast. I’m most excited about the video being out as well. I worked really hard on it, and it is so awesome to see the fans loving it! I really gotta give props to Dave Meyers too. It is so great that he agreed to co-direct with me. I didn’t want to step in that role for the first time on my own, so I chose to ask him because we work so well together. I mean, he has done my past two videos as well. We just get each other. It says a lot about him that he agreed to put his name down next to mine and direct alongside me. That is, well, not a common thing among people in this industry of his position. Especially when it comes to women! But anyway – I am beyond grateful and give so much thanks to him. Greg Kurstin really helped bring out all the flavors and color I wanted from this song as well with the production. The loud and reverberated snare hits, the dazzling and bright synths, all the layered vocal effects.. it all just creates this beautiful sound that captures what made the 80s such a magical time, while also still remaining current and fresh sounding. It is a difficult balance, but I think we really achieved it!

Broken Heart Jukebox

This new album is, without a doubt, my most favorite thing I have ever done in my career this far. It’s just so.. happy. I haven’t been able to describe one of my albums with that word in a long time [Laughs]. I am really grateful for being able to take so much time off to create it, as well. It has really turned into my best record yet, in my opinion. I don’t want to get into all the details too much yet, but it’s all about reflection, resilience, and hope. I do still have emotional songs on here, I mean, I’m still Kelly [Laughs], but there are much more happy and fun moments in between. It’s going to be a great record to tour live too.

Touring in 2020

We have not officially started planning any tour yet. I’m finishing up the album this week, and all the while we’ve been just working on getting the release plans and such ready. It’s a lot. But I definitely will be touring this year! I am going to try my hardest for us to get a full length world tour especially since we did not get to tour my last album. It will be just a little bit until all of that happens, I believe, so until then we’re planning something special to sort of hold the fans over until we can truly get out there to the whole world and give everyone a full length tour. I have a lot ideas for the tour this time around, and if it all plans out the way I’m thinking, it would be an really interactive and special experience for the fans. Touring is my favorite part of my job, so I am always looking forward to that!

SHAWNHEADER.pngScreen-Shot-2020-01-17-at-1-47-47-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2020-01-17-at-1-48-10-AM.png

Spoiler

ON THE DEBUT CHART PERFORMANCE OF WATCH ME BLEED

“I’m thrilled! It’s a really special feeling to be honest. I mean, just over a year ago, my highest debut was barely inside the top fifty, if that high. Now Watch Me Bleed is debuting nearly in the top ten…it’s a big victory for me personally. I know that many artists shoot to debut way up toward the top of the charts and one day that’ll probably be me, but for now, this is what I’m happy with when it comes to a single. It’s a good sign of where I’m headed in my career success wise in my opinion. But you know, it’s not just a victory for me, but I feel like it is for my fans as well. There’s been a lot to celebrate in the last year but it seems like more and more every day, there’s something more, something new happening that’s changing my life and changing the topic of conversation. From my perspective as a creator, it feels good. This is the thing I’ve been working toward for so long and it feels that we’re nearly there!”

ON PUTTING THE MIAMI EXPERIMENT UP FOR PRE-ORDER

“It’s always a little bit of a rush of excitement to take the first step of putting a project out into the world. From the outside this has happened relatively fast, but the truth is that this project has been in my life going on six months now. I started this journey back in May shortly after the release of Human. I’d sneak into the studio and work on a little bit at a time until I had what I was looking for. So now I get in that space where I begin to feel like I’m gonna cut a kid loose into the world. It’s nerve racking, but it’s also incredibly exciting. I’m really looking forward to giving this new music to audiences all over the world and seeing their response to what I’ve written. I’ve been seeing online that there’s a wave of hype for this EP that wasn’t there for the last project and that’s exciting. I just hope that I rise to meet the expectations.”

ON USING HIS PLATFORM TO DO GOOD

“I subscribe the thought that people with a platform have an obligation to use that platform to try and make a difference. I’m not naive, I know that it’s not possible for one person to spearhead an entire shift, but if we all pull our weight in this industry, I think we can make things happen. I mean, look what Lana was able to achieve with her festival. That was something incredibly special and it’s something I was lucky enough to be a part of. It inspired me. I’ve tried to use my voice in my career to speak on things that I believe in and share ideas with my fans that could possibly make them go out and do some good in their world. I know that my fans are on the younger side, and this is a time in their lives when they need something positive to look to and I believe I have the power to be one of those things. Some people call me a Social Justice Warrior as a way to try and make me feel small or stupid. They can keep talking, honestly. It won’t change what my goals are as an artist and as a person.”

Shawn’s new single “Watch Me Bleed” is available now worldwide.