Create A Label: Season 12

hector 31,485

lvQJpR5.png

Spoiler

hey guys! so i know y'all want an update on the next album but lemme first give you a short thank you for all the vma votes, that's amazing and i'm incredibly grateful for that. winning or not, it's amazing to see your support! so M2, let's get onto that. I'm working right now on some songs, the album isn't 100% done but i did already the album shoot and it's amazing. wanted to tell you that the album cover might or not might drop in a couple of days here [laughs] just to get you excited about that! i've been working with incredible producers, this is like, maniac on steroids [laughs] it's such an amazing album and i can't wait for you to listen to it. name and album cover reveal will be done the same day so y'all better keep your eyes on my connect page because this is where it's happening. also i might reveal who's gonna be a collaborator on my album that you may not know. uhmm.. what else... i guess that's it, i thought of also giving you a glimpse of the album sound.. maybe that will be done with the album art reveal [laughs] who knows... bye guys, love you all!

tTBGk48.png

Spoiler

*instrumental i showed you starts playing as hilary is seen singing acapella part of the song i sent you too xx*
i always pour my emotions,my thoughts, everything into music. i think writing songs is.. it's my most rawest and human way to be real, to show everyone what i'm all about, who i am. it's a way to express myself in the most authentic way. this song *skips to her singing: "You said you needed to find yourself / But what about me? I lost myself / In my heart I always thought we were meant to be /But I guess in yours I was something to play with" really reflects on what i've gone through recently. i can't wait to show you, hurt me. 

also, please make this hilary's new avi:

45291090_2238268673098251_14651977147267

PINK NATION

BLACKPINK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqm1wJiacmt4oCvR99osT

As you guys know, I have been finding difficulties playing this game, either studying or because I don't know much about this. For this season, my next artists are "KIM", a group consisting of Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon. They are a trio making music.

Their music are more on slow-tempo and will be targeting more on Korean audience instead of the American. My plans for them is to make an album for the three. There might be covers, if accepted. Also their musicality is similar of IU and Taeyeon of SNSD. 

2NE1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiD_epq407riC-XdnGGYy

Time for a reunion! 2NE1’s coming back with a bang and CL finally got released feom the dungeon. Hopefully Minzy won’t leave again. For them, they will finally have an American debut with an EP and full album with all English songs to appeal the American market, although their sounds will have authentic Korean influence (kukak) to change things up. 

hector 31,485

H77XmkV.png

MALUMA AT ON AIR! WITH RYAN SEACREST | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

INTERVIEW

The VMAs + what he’s excited for 
I’m excited about a lot of things actually.. I’m gonna see my friends, hang out with Z, and see an incredible show because I am 100% sure that the performers are going to kick ass. Like please, Britney performing at the VMAs? That’s going to be such a show. I’ve always loved her, I am very greatful to call her a friend and a collaborator. I obviously want to get some trophies home but you know, I want my peers to win as well because everyone’s worked so hard and the music videos this year are top notch. That’s why I invited, that’s how it is? [Laughs] My fans to vote for Madonna. I know she’s going to be an underdog, but I’d love for her to take something home. Blow was amazing. But yeah, I saw my fans getting excited for the VMAs and it’s so cool. I wasn’t going to attend this year because I was so busy recording my second album but I squeezed it in my schedule because I hope this is a night my fans will never forget. Hopefully we get something. Keep voting! [Laughs]

What he has been teasing on his Connect
I’m always teasing, you don’t follow me on Connect if you’re asking me this [laughs] but yeah. I always take the opportunity to tease new music and all on Connect and lately it has been a lot of teasing. I worked on a new song, it’s with two incredible artists that you may not know of! Brendon Urie being one of them. Cool dude, he just started his career. [Laughs] and there’s also Zayn, whom I’ve been wanting to work for such a long time and I’m glad that the whole thing came to fruition. The song’s called “God Complex” and it’s going to be premiered at the VMAs but.. Are we performing? Who knows.. Y’all will need to peep the show and see what happens. Maybe I’m going to announce the song with a commercial and that’s it, maybe not.. [Laughs] but yeah, my fans should definitely look forward to what’s going to happen at the VMAs. 

News on #M2
Actually, I just posted on Connect something to get my fans hyped and know more about the album and what I’m doing right now because I know I’ve been very like.. Uhm.. Like I haven’t shared much information about it [laughs] so I just wanted to update them on the album and stuff. I’m going to reveal the album cover and the title very soon and I thought of also tease the sound with what might be the lead single from the album. God Complex isn’t the lead single from M2 but it is a part of the campaign, it’s also a taste of the album which has me so pumped. The album has been on the works for a long ass time so I’m ready to start the era. It’s been almost two years since Maniac was released so I guess it’s time [laughs] my fans have been very patient. I am 100% sure they won’t be let down with God Complex and with the sound of this album at all. I’m so hyped man!

hector 31,485

juOVaKf.png

MALUMA ON Z100 NEW YORK | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

Looking back at Maniac + what’s coming up
Maniac was crazy dude, phew, I was around the world 24/7 with literally no breaks in between. I was so tired all the time. The only moments I had to like, lay back, relax, where the moments I was on the plane going from one country to another and I always hoped that we would go from one extreme to the other so I could rest and even have time for meditation which is something that I started doing not too long ago to release some stress. You know, some may say I was overworked but all those sleepless days brought me where I am today and I’m never going to say “I regret it” because it made me who I am. Nothing was given to me, I earned it with hard work and I’m so proud of that. Closing the Maniac era with a single like Criminal was the thing that I needed. Now this new chapter, I hope I tone it down a notch because I don’t want to feel so stressed all the time. This is why I took a long ass time to work on my second album, I was resting in between. My fans think that I have had this long time to work on my album but it was also a time for myself. I love making music but my mental health is first. I’m kickstarting the era next year with a new single, with everything I’m capable of doing for them. I’m so excited.

Who he’s rooting for at the VMAs to win this year
There are so many amazing artists I would like to see taking something home, obviously I want that too [laughs] but I wouldn’t be mad if I lose some awards against the amazing artists I’m up against with. It’s always so hard to say this though, I always get these type of questions when award season starts and I always don’t know what to say without sounding like, I don’t know, like I think someone is better than the other. I don’t want people to think that but I might pick my favourites. Of course, I’ve said this before, Madonna’s “Blow” was a highlight for me this year with that incredible music video and I’m glad everyone started to get interested with her. I love her, she’s an incredible artist and I would love for that song to get something. There’s also Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Britney, Shawn, Katy, Frank. I don’t know, too many talented people and videos up there. But... Let’s get real.. Keep voting for mine please [laughs] Criminal deserves! Also.. Justice for goddam White Ferrari. MTV, what’s up!?

Working with Brendon Urie
It has been a dream and something we’ve always wanted to do, you know, there’s always been this “oh when’s the next collaboration between male artists going to happen!?” because there’s basically little to none [laughs] so we discussed this. I was going to be in a remix of a song from Misconceptions, Fatal Seduction, but we decided to not do that and use this for an actual collaboration with a new song and all of that so we came up with God Complex and also invited Zayn because we thought he would bring something unique to it. I can’t wait for this to be out.

16 hours ago, hector said:

lvQJpR5.png

Hide contents

hey guys! so i know y'all want an update on the next album but lemme first give you a short thank you for all the vma votes, that's amazing and i'm incredibly grateful for that. winning or not, it's amazing to see your support! so M2, let's get onto that. I'm working right now on some songs, the album isn't 100% done but i did already the album shoot and it's amazing. wanted to tell you that the album cover might or not might drop in a couple of days here [laughs] just to get you excited about that! i've been working with incredible producers, this is like, maniac on steroids [laughs] it's such an amazing album and i can't wait for you to listen to it. name and album cover reveal will be done the same day so y'all better keep your eyes on my connect page because this is where it's happening. also i might reveal who's gonna be a collaborator on my album that you may not know. uhmm.. what else... i guess that's it, i thought of also giving you a glimpse of the album sound.. maybe that will be done with the album art reveal [laughs] who knows... bye guys, love you all!

tTBGk48.png

Hide contents

*instrumental i showed you starts playing as hilary is seen singing acapella part of the song i sent you too xx*
i always pour my emotions,my thoughts, everything into music. i think writing songs is.. it's my most rawest and human way to be real, to show everyone what i'm all about, who i am. it's a way to express myself in the most authentic way. this song *skips to her singing: "You said you needed to find yourself / But what about me? I lost myself / In my heart I always thought we were meant to be /But I guess in yours I was something to play with" really reflects on what i've gone through recently. i can't wait to show you, hurt me. 

also, please make this hilary's new avi:

45291090_2238268673098251_14651977147267

15 hours ago, hector said:

H77XmkV.png

MALUMA AT ON AIR! WITH RYAN SEACREST | UNITED STATES

Reveal hidden contents

INTERVIEW

The VMAs + what he’s excited for 
I’m excited about a lot of things actually.. I’m gonna see my friends, hang out with Z, and see an incredible show because I am 100% sure that the performers are going to kick ass. Like please, Britney performing at the VMAs? That’s going to be such a show. I’ve always loved her, I am very greatful to call her a friend and a collaborator. I obviously want to get some trophies home but you know, I want my peers to win as well because everyone’s worked so hard and the music videos this year are top notch. That’s why I invited, that’s how it is? [Laughs] My fans to vote for Madonna. I know she’s going to be an underdog, but I’d love for her to take something home. Blow was amazing. But yeah, I saw my fans getting excited for the VMAs and it’s so cool. I wasn’t going to attend this year because I was so busy recording my second album but I squeezed it in my schedule because I hope this is a night my fans will never forget. Hopefully we get something. Keep voting! [Laughs]

What he has been teasing on his Connect
I’m always teasing, you don’t follow me on Connect if you’re asking me this [laughs] but yeah. I always take the opportunity to tease new music and all on Connect and lately it has been a lot of teasing. I worked on a new song, it’s with two incredible artists that you may not know of! Brendon Urie being one of them. Cool dude, he just started his career. [Laughs] and there’s also Zayn, whom I’ve been wanting to work for such a long time and I’m glad that the whole thing came to fruition. The song’s called “God Complex” and it’s going to be premiered at the VMAs but.. Are we performing? Who knows.. Y’all will need to peep the show and see what happens. Maybe I’m going to announce the song with a commercial and that’s it, maybe not.. [Laughs] but yeah, my fans should definitely look forward to what’s going to happen at the VMAs. 

News on #M2
Actually, I just posted on Connect something to get my fans hyped and know more about the album and what I’m doing right now because I know I’ve been very like.. Uhm.. Like I haven’t shared much information about it [laughs] so I just wanted to update them on the album and stuff. I’m going to reveal the album cover and the title very soon and I thought of also tease the sound with what might be the lead single from the album. God Complex isn’t the lead single from M2 but it is a part of the campaign, it’s also a taste of the album which has me so pumped. The album has been on the works for a long ass time so I’m ready to start the era. It’s been almost two years since Maniac was released so I guess it’s time [laughs] my fans have been very patient. I am 100% sure they won’t be let down with God Complex and with the sound of this album at all. I’m so hyped man!

14 hours ago, hector said:

juOVaKf.png

MALUMA ON Z100 NEW YORK | UNITED STATES

Reveal hidden contents

Looking back at Maniac + what’s coming up
Maniac was crazy dude, phew, I was around the world 24/7 with literally no breaks in between. I was so tired all the time. The only moments I had to like, lay back, relax, where the moments I was on the plane going from one country to another and I always hoped that we would go from one extreme to the other so I could rest and even have time for meditation which is something that I started doing not too long ago to release some stress. You know, some may say I was overworked but all those sleepless days brought me where I am today and I’m never going to say “I regret it” because it made me who I am. Nothing was given to me, I earned it with hard work and I’m so proud of that. Closing the Maniac era with a single like Criminal was the thing that I needed. Now this new chapter, I hope I tone it down a notch because I don’t want to feel so stressed all the time. This is why I took a long ass time to work on my second album, I was resting in between. My fans think that I have had this long time to work on my album but it was also a time for myself. I love making music but my mental health is first. I’m kickstarting the era next year with a new single, with everything I’m capable of doing for them. I’m so excited.

Who he’s rooting for at the VMAs to win this year
There are so many amazing artists I would like to see taking something home, obviously I want that too [laughs] but I wouldn’t be mad if I lose some awards against the amazing artists I’m up against with. It’s always so hard to say this though, I always get these type of questions when award season starts and I always don’t know what to say without sounding like, I don’t know, like I think someone is better than the other. I don’t want people to think that but I might pick my favourites. Of course, I’ve said this before, Madonna’s “Blow” was a highlight for me this year with that incredible music video and I’m glad everyone started to get interested with her. I love her, she’s an incredible artist and I would love for that song to get something. There’s also Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Britney, Shawn, Katy, Frank. I don’t know, too many talented people and videos up there. But... Let’s get real.. Keep voting for mine please [laughs] Criminal deserves! Also.. Justice for goddam White Ferrari. MTV, what’s up!?

Working with Brendon Urie
It has been a dream and something we’ve always wanted to do, you know, there’s always been this “oh when’s the next collaboration between male artists going to happen!?” because there’s basically little to none [laughs] so we discussed this. I was going to be in a remix of a song from Misconceptions, Fatal Seduction, but we decided to not do that and use this for an actual collaboration with a new song and all of that so we came up with God Complex and also invited Zayn because we thought he would bring something unique to it. I can’t wait for this to be out.

BLONDE DADDY! The board is homophobic for not showing these to me sooner!