Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

NikkieTutirials doing Gaga's makeup

I'm kinda surprised because Nikkie is actually an amazing make up artist (I mean, she's an ambassador for Marc Jacobs beauty) but Gaga's make up doesn't look as good as I expected. I'm starting to believe that it's not the make up artist's fault but the make up they use (so, Haus Laboratories).

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's obviously the other way around brit15 The lipstick popped, but the eyes were so basic for Nikkie's standards brit15 

this palette is supposed to be tame brit15 it’s a great look, if subdued. lipstick looks good but not with the eyes.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:40 PM, Venus XCX said:

Clownery everywhere wendy4 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, Urbanov said:

You mean 25:00 nicki6 

She was joking about the album all the time, but I wonder if the "that's what's coming with the next drop for HL" comment was her trying to sneak the info in brit15 

Or was it just another joke by the Jester of Pop brit15

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She was joking about the album all the time, but I wonder if the "that's what's coming with the next drop for HL" comment was her trying to sneak the info in brit15 

Or was it just another joke by the Jester of Pop brit15

Please I'm going to need 0 mention of Haus Labs before, during and after the LG6 era brit15 I don't want no lipstick falling out of my LG6 CD when I open it brit15 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.