Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Louis Tomlinson | Walls | January 31, 2020

logo-image-file.png?5986749351580253165

5000x0w.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track listing

1. Kill My Mind
  2. Track 2
  3. Two of Us
  4. We Made It
  5. Track 5
  6. Track 6
  7. Track 7
  8. Track 8
  9. Track 9
  10. Track 10
  11. Track11
  12. Track 12

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

Two of Us
300x0w.jpg

9 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Why isn’t he including his older singles?

If he doesn’t include Back To You then I will RIOT

Because they're from his Epic days; he's signed to Arista now, so he can't include them. Plus, Walls is more guitar-driven, and songs like "Back to You" were more EDM.

39 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Because they're from his Epic days; he's signed to Arista now, so he can't include them. Plus, Walls is more guitar-driven, and songs like "Back to You" were more EDM.

Oh that sucks. I like that with Liam's album it included all his singles, even from a couple of years ago

Back To You is one of the greatest songs of the decade and it is sacrilige not to include it, surely they could obtain the rights to it, at least as a bonus track.

It is his biggest hit tbh, most of his other stuff has flopped (no disrespect to him) 

20 minutes ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Oh that sucks. I like that with Liam's album it included all his singles, even from a couple of years ago

Back To You is one of the greatest songs of the decade and it is sacrilige not to include it, surely they could obtain the rights to it, at least as a bonus track.

It is his biggest hit tbh, most of his other stuff has flopped (no disrespect to him) 

Again, the music from his Epic days is not the music he's producing now, so even if they did get the rights back, I doubt he'd include them. Liam's were all included because he's still on Capitol, and they were always meant to be included.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.