Alicia Keys | A.L.I.C.I.A. | 2020

alicia_keys_logo_png_by_dontcallmeeve_d5
Alicia-Keys-bb28-2019-feat-billboard-gts

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track listing

TBC

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

Show Me Love
300x0w.jpg

Time Machine
300x0w.jpg

Underdog
300x0w.jpg

Grammy night will kick off a year of more change for Keys. Her seventh studio album, A.L.I.C.I.A., will arrive in 2020, and her autobiography, More Myself: A Journey, comes out in the spring. Working on both was “the best therapy I ever had,” she says. “I ended up being able to see the moments that things shifted. When you’re living it, you’re not really reflecting on it.”

How Alicia Keys Plans to Make the 2020 Grammys a 'Lovefest' -- And Enact Change From the Inside

Urbanov 47,300

She looks stunning in that billboard photoshoot. Last album served quality so I’m here for this!

I heard Time Machine on the radio today and it reminded me of Janelle Monae and Solange. I feel like it was perched for a big chorus that never came, but I thought it was refreshing that she didn't have any hip n' happening features.

And now I see Show Me Love orangu1