Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Alicia Keys | A.L.I.C.I.A. | September 18, 2020

3000x0w.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Track listing

1. Truth Without Love
  2. Time Machine
  3. Authors of Forever
  4. Wasted Energy
  5. Underdog
  6. 3 Hour Drive
  7. Me x 7
  8. Show Me Love featuring Miguel
  9. So Done featuring Khalid
  10. Gramercy Park
  11. Love Looks Better
  12. You Save Me
  13. So Done
  14. Perfect Way to Die
  15. Good Job

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

Show Me Love
320x320.jpg

Time Machine
320x320.jpg

Underdog
320x320.jpg

So Done
320x320.jpg

Promotional singles

Good Job
320x320.jpg

Perfect Way to Die
320x320.jpg

Love Looks Better
320x320.jpg

Grammy night will kick off a year of more change for Keys. Her seventh studio album, A.L.I.C.I.A., will arrive in 2020, and her autobiography, More Myself: A Journey, comes out in the spring. Working on both was “the best therapy I ever had,” she says. “I ended up being able to see the moments that things shifted. When you’re living it, you’re not really reflecting on it.”

How Alicia Keys Plans to Make the 2020 Grammys a 'Lovefest' -- And Enact Change From the Inside

I heard Time Machine on the radio today and it reminded me of Janelle Monae and Solange. I feel like it was perched for a big chorus that never came, but I thought it was refreshing that she didn't have any hip n' happening features.

And now I see Show Me Love orangu1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.