Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Last time you listened to one of Lady Gaga's albums start to finish?

Coyote Ugly  

16 members have voted

1. 1. can't fight the moonlight

• The past week
    • The past month
    • The past six months
    • The past year
    • Last time she released something new
    • I've never listened to one of her albums without skipping
    • Who cares? What does this have to do with tweeting?

A Star Is Born’s soundtrack when it came out , but I did skip the interludes. If that counts as full on skipping, then my answer is Joanne when it came out. That’s not to say that I don’t listen to individuals songs often, though.

I had the urge to listen to The Fame Monster last month, I dunno if you count that as an album. If not, the last time would be ARTPOP in mid-October. Her best, you can't change my mind. alex1kylie3

I can't remember when exactly but ArtPop is the only album i can listen to without skipping. The Fame (Monster) and Born This Way have some filler, and Joanne bores me. I've never listened to ASIB as it's of no interest to me, even Shallow it took me like 6 months before i even remotely started to like it. I'm just not a fan of basic love songs that pander to the AC community and get overplayed on the Radio. It's the exact same reason i've never really gotten in to Say Something by Xtina.   

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.