Sign in to follow this  

Last time you listened to one of Lady Gaga's albums start to finish?

Coyote Ugly  

16 members have voted

1. 1. can't fight the moonlight

• The past week
    • The past month
    • The past six months
    • The past year
    • Last time she released something new
    • I've never listened to one of her albums without skipping
    • Who cares? What does this have to do with tweeting?

No skipping any songs either, ideally.

I bring this up because I got an urge to listen to The Fame earlier and grabbed my CD for the drive...

I have The Fame, ARTPOP and A Star is Born on CD. It's been a while since I last played (really any at all) Gaga song(s) let alone albums. 

Hylia 84,840

A Star Is Born’s soundtrack when it came out , but I did skip the interludes. If that counts as full on skipping, then my answer is Joanne when it came out. That’s not to say that I don’t listen to individuals songs often, though.

Juinae 6,908

I had the urge to listen to The Fame Monster last month, I dunno if you count that as an album. If not, the last time would be ARTPOP in mid-October. Her best, you can't change my mind. alex1kylie3

I had a weird, short obsession with listening to The Fame – then Born This way – on my drive to work and back earlier this year. 

Probably the last 3 months idk nicki5

We are in between eras and ASIB wasnt my cup of tea. Also, I'm waay past my phase of only listening to Gaga, so yeah been a while. nicki5

LG6 time bebe1

I can't remember when exactly but ArtPop is the only album i can listen to without skipping. The Fame (Monster) and Born This Way have some filler, and Joanne bores me. I've never listened to ASIB as it's of no interest to me, even Shallow it took me like 6 months before i even remotely started to like it. I'm just not a fan of basic love songs that pander to the AC community and get overplayed on the Radio. It's the exact same reason i've never really gotten in to Say Something by Xtina.   

Phoebe 5,930

I listened to The Fame Monster minutes ago without skipping. Her best work and that's on a PERRY. alex1

Infrared 19,815

Perhaps the fame monster. Otherwise not at all. I usually just get select songs from each album. I never listen to albums start to finish unless it’s new.   ...

Daenerys 65,555

was in a Gaga mood in October! was listening to The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way on repeat for like 2-3 weeks.