Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

slut

am i the only one who thinks harry styles...

is overrated as fuck ... to me most his songs sound the same (mellow and modern bowie, but not as good) ... no hate to him whatsoever but there are many other actually queer artists who are so much more interesting and hardworking than this dude who wears women's shirts and tries to make his sexuality a mystery purely to attract more gay fans ... no hate to him or his fans whatsoever because i genuinely dont care, just making an observation. 

Spoiler

and dont come in here saying 'i Bet u lisTen To puRe Pop' because its quite the opposite ...

brit15

He is. ari5

I have nothing against him or his stans but I just enjoy Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall more ever since they're in One Direction. I don't know maybe because the stans have been overrating him since 2012 so got sick of him I guess. dead7

I’m intrigued by him nat1

I thought his last album was pretty good and this sophomore album is looking just as enticing...but I see your point. rav3

Its not easy for former band members to break out on their own. I can only name Robbie, Justin and Béyonce who have managed to succeed to where the GP forget they were even in a group. Harry is the lucky one, as Columbia is sparing no expense, and he is testing out his “new” image which actually might allow him to break free from the group stigma. oprah14

5 hours ago, slut said:

is overrated as fuck ... to me most his songs sound the same (mellow and modern bowie, but not as good) ... no hate to him whatsoever but there are many other actually queer artists who are so much more interesting and hardworking than this dude who wears women's shirts and tries to make his sexuality a mystery purely to attract more gay fans ... no hate to him or his fans whatsoever because i genuinely dont care, just making an observation. 

Reveal hidden contents

and dont come in here saying 'i Bet u lisTen To puRe Pop' because its quite the opposite ...

brit15

This is an excuse you created cause he never said that, he has millions of young girls who stan 1D to support him, he doesn't have to behave like that to sell music. Plus he seems like a nice person and i don't think he would ever do that, is just his personal style. He's like that since ever.

1rMKV4k.gif

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

This is an excuse you created cause he never said that, he has millions of young girls who stan 1D to support him, he doesn't have to behave like that to sell music. Plus he seems like a nice person and i don't think he would ever do that, is just his personal style. He's like that since ever.

1rMKV4k.gif

i mean i dont really consider that an excuse ... just an observation. i just kinda feel like so many other committed queer artists deserve much more exposure than this guy wearing floral shirts & painting his nails black and is somehow 'breaking gender boundaries', but then again its not completely his fault

shrug1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.