Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Why doesn't Madonna have a timeless/legendary/relic song?

10 hours ago, HninSi said:

Those are stats for  extremely  famous? How are those songs doing on streaming platforms compared with IWALY or WY? American Pie is known as that song by Don McLean and Argentina is more associated with Broadway acts like Elaine Paige. brit9

As much as Elaine Paige is cute (I Know Him So Well is THAT cheesy musical hit!) - she is only checked for Memories from Cats. I didn't even know she'd done a cover of DCFMA ny2

Also at @ShutUpRae thinking that everybody knows I Have Nothing lol3 Sis why don't you pick IWDWS instead?

9 hours ago, Jjang said:

Mariah Carey Live 8 2005 performance : 49k views

Madonna Live 8 2005 performance (uploaded only a month apart) : 8.2m views

You don't wanna go there, Sunshine.

17 hours ago, HninSi said:

I don't have to deal with anything. It's you who can't stand the fact that Madonna doesn't have covers as successful as Whitney or Mariah.

I mean is this really something to be arguing about? When Madonna's actual songs remain popular do we need to really care if her covers pull IWALY numbers? Does one really want their faves biggest hit to be a cover? This whole back and forth is just...bizarre. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean is this really something to be arguing about? When Madonna's actual songs remain popular do we need to really care if her covers pull IWALY numbers? Does one really want their faves biggest hit to be a cover? This whole back and forth is just...bizarre. 

Well besides the Christmas song, his fave actual biggest song is a cover so he probably cares x

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

LAP is simply a much bigger classic, sunshine. Facts! 

That's very debatable.

And since you constantly like to bring Youtube views, I sincerely hope you'll live to see the light of day when Madonna closes the current 1.2 billion view gap between her and Mariah, Sunshine.

21 minutes ago, HninSi said:

That's very debatable.

And since you constantly like to bring Youtube views, I sincerely hope you'll live to see the light of day when Madonna closes the current 1.2 billion view gap between her and Mariah, Sunshine.

LAP streams : 153m 

Hero : less than 100m.

Mariah's Christmas song accounts for nearly 900 million of those and you know Madonna's catalog was blocked from 2009-2017, let alone 30% of her discography not being uploaded. gag1 For the last 2 years Madonna has been beating Mariah on a normal day. 

20 minutes ago, Jjang said:

LAP streams : 153m 

Hero : less than 100m.

Mariah's Christmas song accounts for nearly 900 million of those and you know Madonna's catalog was blocked from 2009-2017, let alone 30% of her discography not being uploaded. gag1 For the last 2 years Madonna has been beating Mariah on a normal day. 

That's on Spotify. Hero has a huge lead on YouTube 250m vs 100m. Hero also currently gains more views than like a prayer.

I see Madonna fans are green with envy on AIWFCIU success. "Christmas song" / "the Christmas Song", lol brit9 like people must obligatorily exclude its success from Mariah. Good luck with closing the gap.

49 minutes ago, HninSi said:

That's on Spotify. Hero has a huge lead on YouTube 250m vs 100m. Hero also currently gains more views than like a prayer.

I see Madonna fans are green with envy on AIWFCIU success. "Christmas song" / "the Christmas Song", lol brit9 like people must obligatorily exclude its success from Mariah. Good luck with closing the gap.

LAP's views last update : 107,864 

Hero's : 91,750 

Madonna had shitty management on that platform, but that ended in 2017. So get with the times and stop using dated excuses. gag1

5 hours ago, HninSi said:

That's very debatable.

The duplicates got deleted 2 months ago and her channel is rising each day since then, making the gap of the daily views between her and Moo even bigger. Look what happened yesterday. She's coming for Moo sooner than what you think. gag1

4 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

The duplicates got deleted 2 months ago and her channel is rising each day. Look what happened yesterday. She's coming for Moo sooner than what you think. gag1

Not to mention Frozen was real close to 100k as well (98k) and Vogue hit 100k if you count the performances’ views gag1 Remember the “Madonna doesn't have a 100k vid, WHY?” Threads? Good times. gag1 They lost and they hate to see it. 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Not to mention Frozen was real close to 100k as well (98k) and Vogue hit 100k if you count the performances’ views gag1 Remember the “Madonna doesn't have a 100k vid, WHY?” Threads? Good times. gag1 They lost and they hate to see it. 

Every M video is getting more and more views each day. The Power of Goodbye went from 20k to 55k per day in some weeks. gag1 Even flop songs as Veras are getting 3k views per day now. Its her time to rise and shine on Youtube. Can't wait for the kiis.

gag1

14 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Every M video is getting more and more views each day. The Power of Goodbye went from 20k to 55k per day in some weeks. gag1 Even flop songs as Veras are getting 3k views per day now. Its her time to rise and shine on Youtube. Can't wait for the kiis.

gag1

Material Girl at 40 million views despite being uploaded on August 25, 2017 for the first time... 33 years after its' release. We love a forgotten catalog gag1

5 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

The duplicates got deleted 2 months ago and her channel is rising each day since then, making the gap of the daily views between her and Moo even bigger. Look what happened yesterday. She's coming for Moo sooner than what you think. gag1

Alert me when. Lol. I hope you guys live to witness the day. 

Oh and BTW, Mariah has more than two millions daily views than madonna now. That's the amount madonna might compensate in like a month. Good luck and don't stop counting.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:41 PM, Modern Woman said:

As much as Elaine Paige is cute (I Know Him So Well is THAT cheesy musical hit!) - she is only checked for Memories from Cats. I didn't even know she'd done a cover of DCFMA ny2

Also at @ShutUpRae thinking that everybody knows I Have Nothing lol3 Sis why don't you pick IWDWS instead?

I feel like every talent show contestant has covered I have nothing lol3 

8 hours ago, HninSi said:

Alert me when. Lol. I hope you guys live to witness the day. 

Oh and BTW, Mariah has more than two millions daily views than madonna now. That's the amount madonna might compensate in like a month. Good luck and don't stop counting.

The only one counting here is you counting days all year for Christmas so you can write this. gag1

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

The only one counting here is you counting days all year for Christmas so you can write this. gag1

Well, APPARENTLY not brit9 look what pressed soul brought Mariah views into this, Sunshine ari4

On 12/9/2019 at 12:39 AM, Jjang said:

Mariah Carey Live 8 2005 performance : 49k views

Madonna Live 8 2005 performance (uploaded only a month apart) : 8.2m views

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.