Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Why doesn't Madonna have a timeless/legendary/relic song?

10 hours ago, HninSi said:

Alert me when. Lol. I hope you guys live to witness the day. 

Oh and BTW, Mariah has more than two millions daily views than madonna now. That's the amount madonna might compensate in like a month. Good luck and don't stop counting.

Madonna's channel received 300 million views just from 2 La Isla Bonita videos the last 1.5 year. If it keeps going like that it could get the same amount of views in 1.5 year from now. More than AIWFCIY yearly views. burn1 I posted a tweet which shows that her rest videography is getting bigger too, she will not have a problem reaching Mariah, the gap will be smaller in the next months. In 20 days from now, Madonna will be having more daily views than Mariah for 11 months again, so...

giphy.gif 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, BreatheeOnKnee said:

A song that's basically a relic in music that everyone and their mama has heard? Like how Whitney has IWALY/IHN or how MJ has Thriller/Billie jean or Mariah with AIWFCIY/Hero  or even Cyndi with GJWHF? etc.

Lol Madge DOES have like 3 or 4 timeless classic songs: Vogue, Like A Virgin and Like A Prayer for exemple. I think your intentions are to drag her bc you simply hate her. Also her music is timeless and 75% of her music has aged at its finest and you will deal. GET OVER YOURSELF AND GO OUTTA HERE!

On 12/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, HninSi said:

Lol, I just found out the AUDIO version of American Pie by Don McLean uploaded by some random dude has 48 m views while Madonna's OFFICIAL VIDEO has 4.2 m views

dead2 @ the stats

The original version is just too good cry0 

Also prefer Karen Carpenter's version of Don't Cry For Me Argentina:

On 12/8/2019 at 8:09 PM, Jjang said:

Mariah Carey Live 8 2005 performance : 49k views

Madonna Live 8 2005 performance (uploaded only a month apart) : 8.2m views

the way the views gap between their live 8 perfomances went from 8 million to 19 million

8y92yHO.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.