Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Rhat9

POLL  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes, Rhat-9 will be just as successful as her past albums and all the singles will be hits
    • Yes but it will flop compared to her last albums
    • No, it will be a flop since she's waited too long and the GP is losing interest. She had to practically give Anti out for free. It might spawn 1 moderate hit though
    • No, coconut head is over. She waited too long to put a new album out who does she think she is, Adele?

No, coconut head is over. She waited too long to put a new album out who does she think she is, Adele?

You could have just said “She” - no need to bring slurs into a poll even if your intentions were not that. moo12

45 minutes ago, Simón. said:

She’s over. I mean she is still one of the most streamed female singers even if she only released one album in the beginning of the streaming era. Fucking over tbh

I mean Camilla Cabello has almost twice as many streams as her i don't think streams are that relevant when discussing modern artist

10 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I mean Camilla Cabello has almost twice as many streams as her i don't think streams are that relevant when discussing modern artist

No she doesn’t lol. Rihanna (And recently Ariana) are the only female artists with over 17 billion streams

It will do well among the younger generation, it will definitely gather streams but I don't believe it will own up to her last albums' success. But I'd love to be proven wrong so release the album Rihsus! cry6 

13 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Camila is over 

anti smashed and it had little promo tbh... just look at lotb, it was a guaranteed #1 if she bothered to do a video she would have got one easily. instead she failed to promote it at all and took down the live performance from weeks before it started to really take off.

she doesn't need to do much to have a really good era. touring is always a little lacklustre with her but she makes up for it in literally every other department 

of course it willrih5

but she needs to do more shows. like, in LOUD era, she did a lot TV performances, and music awards shows.

in other hand, she almost did nothing for ANTI, and it was a huge album so...shrug1

undefined

It won’t flop and I’d say that it will even do better than Anti’s first weeks, it won’t perhaps chart as long but it will have stronger sales...

Streaming is more dominant than it was in 2016 and she’s a streaming force so her SPS numbers will definitely be solid, plus the anticipation will give her a boost but she’ll need to live up to the hype because if she disappoints then it’s over. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.