Jump to content
Moist Megatron

Taylor Swift Confirmed As A Foot Fetishist?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Wtf if this about?

Is she trying to get more sales from foot fetishists?

 

 

I mean I dont see any problem here. In the same way you fetishize Post Malones abs, other people fetishize her legs. I just see your double morale here.

 

edit: I wanted to write Austin Mahone. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonic said:

I mean I dont see any problem here. In the same way you fetishize Post Malones abs, other people fetishize her legs. I just see your double morale here.

 

edit: I wanted to write Austin Mahone. lol

If it was about her legs it wouldn’t be as bad but it is about socks and feet

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

If it was about her legs it wouldn’t be as bad but it is about socks and feet

But it's not sksksk it's literally just a photo with a random caption and a pose that's been done by countless people. This whole thread is literally you making something be there that isn't. brit15

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

But it's not sksksk it's literally just a photo with a random caption and a pose that's been done by countless people. This whole thread is literally you making something be there that isn't. brit15

She is posing with her feet and talking about how she loves socks 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the worst thread on FOTP ever, I think

She looks bomb  

I agree


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×