Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

@Princess Aurora

Spoiler

So many messy moments. 

- Roz knows she can see things, but when she saw that man as Pan, she acted like she was seeing things for the first time or imagining. jj3 And before that, in Hell, she had no problems and knew food was bad. Instead of telling something Sabrina, she let shit to happen.

- Hilda knew she was cursed. Instead of asking for help, she let shit happen. I can't at her going to her boyfriend, singing and watching TV. jj3 

- So many characters acted like they aren't part of the magic world.

- Shit is happening, Sabrina be like "I need to check out Nick".

- Sabrina can be the worst, when she doesn't tell things to her aunts. She has no clue about Hell and stuff, but wants to change things.

- That Hare Moon scene was like Midsommar meets Disney musical. ajay1

46 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

@Princess Aurora

Reveal hidden contents

So many messy moments. 

- Roz knows she can see things, but when she saw that man as Pan, she acted like she was seeing things for the first time or imagining. jj3 And before that, in Hell, she had no problems and knew food was bad. Instead of telling something Sabrina, she let shit to happen.

- Hilda knew she was cursed. Instead of asking for help, she let shit happen. I can't at her going to her boyfriend, singing and watching TV. jj3 

- So many characters acted like they aren't part of the magic world.

- Shit is happening, Sabrina be like "I need to check out Nick".

- Sabrina can be the worst, when she doesn't tell things to her aunts. She has no clue about Hell and stuff, but wants to change things.

- That Hare Moon scene was like Midsommar meets Disney musical. ajay1

ny1 So you watched the whole thing ? ny1 The Disney/Midsommar Parallels though rip3 

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Oh ok. I thought you already watched the ending rip3 

Spoiler

I finished it. Nothing makes sense anymore.  ari10

Lucifer changed his plan to revenge. How powerful is he? They tricked and trapped him with some spell in season 2, but in season 3 even Caliban managed to petrify him and Lilith. He is the source of power for witches and he could easily take away their powers.

I am not sure what the source is now. Is it Lucifer again? Or Hecate? Or Sabrina, as the queen of hell?

If Sabrina is the queen of hell, does that mean she is more important than Lucifer?

They fought pagan monsters and Pan, who is a god. Then, Zelda asked Hecate for help. Hecate is a pagan goddess. Shouldn't they be anti pagan? Shouldn't those pagan characters pray to Hecate?

The time travel and 2 Sabrinas... What a mess! jj3 It is not logical that one Sabrina would be willing to stay in Hell and not spend time with her friends and family.

I think she messed it up. But how to get rid of another Sabrina? Both are real Sabrinas.

The next season must explain how Sabrina came from the future to save Sabrina in Hell. 

And what about that grave in Spellman's garden? Why didn't it resurrect Hilda? It doesn't make sense. It should have and also it could have been used for Zelda, if needed.  Why didn't they use it to resurrect some characters in previous seasons? 

3 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I finished it. Nothing makes sense anymore.  ari10

Lucifer changed his plan to revenge. How powerful is he? They tricked and trapped him with some spell in season 2, but in season 3 even Caliban managed to petrify him and Lilith. He is the source of power for witches and he could easily take away their powers.

I am not sure what the source is now. Is it Lucifer again? Or Hecate? Or Sabrina, as the queen of hell?

If Sabrina is the queen of hell, does that mean she is more important than Lucifer?

They fought pagan monsters and Pan, who is a god. Then, Zelda asked Hecate for help. Hecate is a pagan goddess. Shouldn't they be anti pagan? Shouldn't those pagan characters pray to Hecate?

The time travel and 2 Sabrinas... What a mess! jj3 It is not logical that one Sabrina would be willing to stay in Hell and not spend time with her friends and family.

I think she messed it up. But how to get rid of another Sabrina? Both are real Sabrinas.

The next season must explain how Sabrina came from the future to save Sabrina in Hell. 

And what about that grave in Spellman's garden? Why didn't it resurrect Hilda? It doesn't make sense. It should have and also it could have been used for Zelda, if needed.  Why didn't they use it to resurrect some characters in previous seasons? 

Good questions and yes, there are two Sabrinas and it's messed up dead2 She's the queen of Hell and now I'm wondering what the new season will look like 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.