Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

slut

give k-12 the hype it deserves!

one of the best albums of the decade and my favorite album of the year (besides TURN OFF THE LIGHT)

each track has a well-explained concept paired with amazing production ... i only dont like two songs (drama club & recess)

how this album doesnt have billie eilish type hype is unknown to me ...

agree / disagree in the thread!!!!!!

alex1 gaga1 oprah11

16 minutes ago, slut said:

how this album doesnt have billie eilish type hype is unknown to me ...

because the music is unlistenable and she continues to use that baby aesthetic that is cringe at best. she's pushing 30 and she's still wearing diapers on stage and yells at her audience for cheering.

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

because the music is unlistenable and she continues to use that baby aesthetic that is cringe at best. she's pushing 30 and she's still wearing diapers on stage and yells at her audience for cheering.

music taste is subjective shrug1 but i think the music itself is really good and i dont consider myself a melanie stan as most of her fans are weird

5 hours ago, Divine said:

I’m no Melanie Martinez stan but how is being 24 “pushing 30”? dead2 

34 minutes ago, slut said:

omg i dont know if its because if i only listened to this album high every summer that i love it so much or if i just think its rlly good

Implying that it was out for more than one summer?

qfsGY4Q.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.