Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

kruspetiddies

Poppy era is over?

23 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

So now what? rip4 Poppy won't exist anymore ?

What it means is that “New” Poppy in 2020 won’t be like “Old” Poppy of 2018. I think um1

She's free from Titanic's clutches in new single "Fill The Crown" hitting platforms at 9 PM PT. 4th single off  "I Disagree" She says "You can be anyone you want to be
You can be free
You can be free
You can live happily, just turn the key
We can be free
Just come with me"
In the snippet. This song sounds so deep. I think it'll be her best song off I Disagree yet. I love the vibe. Queen is free from that narcissistic trash Titanic. She don't need him. yas2

4 minutes ago, Karmacode AJ said:

She's free from Titanic's clutches in new single "Fill The Crown" hitting platforms at 9 PM PT. 4th single off  "I Disagree" She says "You can be anyone you want to be
You can be free
You can be free
You can live happily, just turn the key
We can be free
Just come with me"
In the snippet. This song sounds so deep. I think it'll be her best song off I Disagree yet. I love the vibe. Queen is free from that narcissistic trash Titanic. She don't need him. yas2

Why do I get the vibe that I Disagree album will have some shade towards Sinclair? I mean,the title track has some shade about him...

1 minute ago, kruspetiddies said:

Why do I get the vibe that I Disagree album will have some shade towards Sinclair? I mean,the title track has some shade about him...

It might. I'm so amped. My profile picture is from part of the Fill The Crown video. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.