Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Christmas AINT for WEEKS and Mariah is at No.3 on Billboard, why?

Well girls   

7 members have voted

1. 1. What happened

• Oh yes ma’am yes sir, Mariah shit all over the girls especially Madonna.
    • I’m a madge stan and I’m very angry, she just keeps winning I can’t stand it!

9 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

And some of the bandwagon areola stans were trying to say her christmas song was soon to replace AIWFCIY in popularity gag1

December is coming to snatch your wigs soon (in twenty years)

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She literally is a pig in a blanket, though and it's the type of flavor she is eating in that ad. gag1 

Sorry but the joke writes itself.

omg so funny!! oprah2  

10 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Sorry but the joke writes itself.

ok clown oprah2

2 hours ago, fab said:

Many of Mariah's songs are well remembered lmao .. Always Be My Baby and We Belong Together both have more streams than any Madonna song gag1

Without You and Hero are also remembered very well kesha6

That’s not true lol, LAP has more streams than ABMB and Material Girl will soon pass it as well. Inb4 youtube views = Madonna had tons of deleted and unlisted videos for 8 years, until 2017, and ever since then her channel has been getting more views sans Christmas time. 

bitch who cares, why are y’all fighting like this lmaooo congrats moo tbh iconic christmas song and i’m happy it finally reaches #1 (if it does) 

i can’t at madonna and moo stans keeping this nonsensical hate when both madonna and mariah don’t even care 💀💀💀 y’all embarrassing 

2 hours ago, HninSi said:

ABMB got sampled several times recently and there is even a movie based on that song, I ...

‘Pose’ was heavily inspired by Vogue (season 2 literally deals with Vogue culture post Madonna’s impact) 

‘Stranger Things’  (most watched series on Netflix ever) Material Girl scene is already iconic and elevated the song to a whole new level amongst the newer generation. 

‘She’s gotta have it’ included Frozen in its soundtrack. 

And Im probably missing tons of other references (Lizzo referenced LAV at BET, Camila reference MG, and Dua is releasing a Madonna inspired track soon) 

Yet you’ll keep clinging to 2009-2017 when Madonna didn’t have a 100k+ or 100m video. gaga6

11 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

And some of the bandwagon areola stans were trying to say her christmas song was soon to replace AIWFCIY in popularity gag1

7 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

But the delusion of some thinking that it would out peak AIWFCIY this year was laughable. 

No one thought this.

4 hours ago, fab said:

Many of Mariah's songs are well remembered lmao .. Always Be My Baby and We Belong Together both have more streams than any Madonna song gag1

Without You and Hero are also remembered very well kesha6

Well if we go based on streams, Bitch I'm Madonna has more than ABMB. kesha6 On Youtube its 140 million higher. kesha6 If only streaming defines the popularity of a song, then i don't lie. BIM > ABMB kesha6 Also, i'm pretty sure Like a Prayer and La Isla Bonita, especially the second one, have more streams than ABMB. Bored to check right now.

3 hours ago, HninSi said:

ABMB got sampled several times recently and there is even a movie based on that song, I ...

There's a whole movie based in a Madonna music video too, Bedtime Story suddenly a popular Madonna song, tea. kesha6 

Also, few covers on the Voice doesn't mean anything, Madonna have been covered on the Voice too. Madonna's music have been mentioned in many popular movies/TV shows, that are wayyy more well known than the Voice, like Friends, Reservoir Dogs, Shrek etc.

gaga6

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

‘Pose’ was heavily inspired by Vogue (season 2 literally deals with Vogue culture post Madonna’s impact) 

‘Stranger Things’  (most watched series on Netflix ever) Material Girl scene is already iconic and elevated the song to a whole new level amongst the newer generation. 

‘She’s gotta have it’ included Frozen in its soundtrack. 

And Im probably missing tons of other references (Lizzo referenced LAV at BET, Camila reference MG, and Dua is releasing a Madonna inspired track soon) 

Yet you’ll keep clinging to 2009-2017 when Madonna didn’t have a 100k+ or 100m video. gaga6

How is any of this related to ABMB? brit1

53 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Well if we go based on streams, Bitch I'm Madonna has more than ABMB. kesha6 On Youtube its 140 million higher. kesha6 If only streaming defines the popularity of a song, then i don't lie. BIM > ABMB kesha6 Also, i'm pretty sure Like a Prayer and La Isla Bonita, especially the second one, have more streams than ABMB. Bored to check right now.

There's a whole movie based in a Madonna music video too, Bedtime Story suddenly a popular Madonna song, tea. kesha6 

Also, few covers on the Voice doesn't mean anything, Madonna have been covered on the Voice too. Madonna's music have been mentioned in many popular movies/TV shows, that are wayyy more well known than the Voice, like Friends, Reservoir Dogs, Shrek etc.

gaga6

Have I said anything about The Voice covers? brit1

2 hours ago, Divine said:

No one thought this.

Exactly! But the tea is that Moo stans are scared it might in the future. THAT is the tea.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Billboard 100 this week. 

#8 (+21) Rockin' Around the Christmss Tree, Brenda Lee suddenly a streaming force all by herself, everyone stans

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100?rank=8

giphy.gif 

Queen of Christmas confirmed.

Imagine if Madonna went through with releasing the Santa Baby/Supernatural single as initially planned.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And literally all of them are fucking forgotten. dead2 It's astounding. She'd have none of them if it wasn't for radio payola she got thx to her husband in the 90s.

I don't know to be honest. Hero and Without You (I know it's a cover) are overplayed on Italian TV. Emotions became popular again thanks to Vine though. Always Be My Baby was sampled by Fifth Harmony, the rest though. Also, The David Morales Remix of Dreamlover was very popular at parties when I was a child (This was in 2002 just sayin')

17 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know to be honest. Hero and Without You (I know it's a cover) are overplayed on Italian TV. Emotions became popular again thanks to Vine though. Always Be My Baby was sampled by Fifth Harmony, the rest though. Also, The David Morales Remix of Dreamlover was very popular at parties when I was a child (This was in 2002 just sayin')

When Mariah used to be popular too.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, hector said:

bitch who cares, why are y’all fighting like this lmaooo congrats moo tbh iconic christmas song and i’m happy it finally reaches #1 (if it does) 

i can’t at madonna and moo stans keeping this nonsensical hate when both madonna and mariah don’t even care 💀💀💀 y’all embarrassing 

This. I love them both, it's so embarrassing. wendy4

15 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Billboard 100 this week. 

#8 (+21) Rockin' Around the Christmss Tree, Brenda Lee suddenly a streaming force all by herself, everyone stans

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100?rank=8

giphy.gif 

Where is Madonna's "Santa Baby" and where is Taylor's new Christmas song. And why are they not charting higher than Mariah's? 

Pls answer 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.