Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Christmas AINT for WEEKS and Mariah is at No.3 on Billboard, why?

Well girls   

7 members have voted

1. 1. What happened

• Oh yes ma’am yes sir, Mariah shit all over the girls especially Madonna.
    • I’m a madge stan and I’m very angry, she just keeps winning I can’t stand it!

3 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Where is Madonna's "Santa Baby" and where is Taylor's new Christmas song. And why are they not charting higher than Mariah's? 

Pls answer 

Madonna's Santa Baby is rotting on some various artist compilation.

Oh, and as you should know...original Christmas songs take a while before they become classics. AIWFCIY's peak in 1995 was 37. gag1 She had to whore herself out and do embarrassing promo performances and TV ads, interviews and shit for twenty years to get it to #3. The only time of the year she has a slight bit of relevance. trash1 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Oh, and as you should know...original Christmas songs take a while before they become classics. AIWFCIY's peak in 1995 was 37. gag1 She had to whore herself out and do embarrassing promo performances and TV ads, interviews and shit for twenty years to get it to #3. The only time of the year she has a slight bit of relevance. trash1 

Receipts please. As far as I know, it wasn't allowed to chart on hot 100 upon release.

It was an instant hit elsewhere else upon release.

6 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Where is Madonna's "Santa Baby" and where is Taylor's new Christmas song. And why are they not charting higher than Mariah's? 

Pls answer 

Idk about Taylor's song, didn't it just get released? And Madonna's Santa Baby is the 300th version of the song that didn't even get released as a single. But if Spotify wanted to promote it, it would've enter the Hot 100 too, that's what i'm saying.

tumblr_msp91swkK91r6teipo1_400.gif

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

She had to whore herself out and do embarrassing promo performances and TV ads, interviews and shit for twenty years to get it to #3. The only time of the year she has a slight bit of relevance. trash1 

What kind of fan fiction dead2 

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

So you admit it's a classic? Thank you! 

A insta top 40 hit, during a time where people thought you were irrelevant if you released a christmas album. 

Oh wow, a chip commerical and a few YouTube videos is all it takes for a number one? Wow! 

When was madonna's last billboard hot 100 number one?

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Idk about Taylor's song, didn't it just get released? And Madonna's Santa Baby is the 300th version of the song that didn't even get released as a single. But if Spotify wanted to promote it, it would've enter the Hot 100 too, that's what i'm saying.

Taylor is the artist of the decade, biggest female act of the 2010s. Arguably biggest act in general, and she just had a highly publicized feud with Scooter Braun. 

Shes predicted to enter in the 60s on the Hot 100, why?

A cover a timeless 50+ year old classic by the the biggest female artist of all time should be charting right now. Yet madonna is nowhere to be seen on spotify, the billboard or Kworb, why?

31 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Taylor is the artist of the decade, biggest female act of the 2010s. Arguably biggest act in general, and she just had a highly publicized feud with Scooter Braun. 

Shes predicted to enter in the 60s on the Hot 100, why?

A cover a timeless 50+ year old classic by the the biggest female artist of all time should be charting right now. Yet madonna is nowhere to be seen on spotify, the billboard or Kworb, why?

I said idk about Taylor's song, i haven't pay attention to it, i haven't listen to it yet.

Santa Baby is a random Xmas song by Madonna, she haven't even promote it or perform it anywhere, she doesn't care about its existence obviously. I don't expect it to chart without support from streaming services. Every big artist has songs that not many people -besides fans- know, especially when the artists are the first in line who don't care about these songs, that doesn't mean anything

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.