Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Poppy | Fill The Crown | Official Video

Premiering rn sis. Queen gon Slay! demi1

Edit : My fav Poppy video and song so far. Queen really delivered with this video and song. The lyrics are deep. Queen delivered again. yas2

@kruspetiddies What do you think of this epicness? 

She's happier in her new pics with Ghostemane. I'm glad she got rid of Titanic. He's a joke.  kesha11

Very weird that this wasn't uploaded on her own channel bebe1

A cute song tho; I'm starting to make my peace with her since she's officially dropped Titanic and gone back to brown hair irl; She lowkey should still apologize to Mars and Josh but it's whatever file1

7 hours ago, Karmacode AJ said:

Premiering rn sis. Queen gon Slay! demi1

Edit : My fav Poppy video and song so far. Queen really delivered with this video and song. The lyrics are deep. Queen delivered again. yas2

@kruspetiddies What do you think of this epicness? 

She's happier in her new pics with Ghostemane. I'm glad she got rid of Titanic. He's a joke.  kesha11

Honestly this is her best song. I Disagree is gonna be the album of 2020. I don't get why some people hate the song.  The video is very artistic,I like it very much,so much better that BLOODMONEY MV,which I don't like at all.

7 hours ago, kruspetiddies said:

Honestly this is her best song. I Disagree is gonna be the album of 2020. I don't get why some people hate the song.  The video is very artistic,I like it very much,so much better that BLOODMONEY MV,which I don't like at all.

This is her best song. It's such a bop. I've had on repeat. bey12

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.