Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

HDD drags Camila for FILTH

12 hours ago, Jake said:

Let's see what she did for her 50k pure (70k SPS) debut

1. Tour bundle that's FLOPPING

2. 300M Spotify playlist audience payola 

3. 5 singles that all flopped

4. Attaching one of the biggest hits of the year, Senorita, to her album (but I thought she was the reason it smashed)

5. Collab already with one of the biggest new streaming artists in the past 5 months that's just a Havana rehash (and it's STILL flopping)

6. 20+ different merch bundle deals on website all discounted. Some even hitting $3.49 (the bare minimum for an album sale already)

7.  MULTIPLE Performances all over the world on some of the biggest shows (SNL, Graham Norton and more)

8. Multiple huge budget videos.

A joke, and she's getting 70k SPS. Fucking LIBERATION did similar numbers I fucking can't dead2 Imagine if she didn't have a tour bundle or Senorita on the album... Literally what? 20-30k?

150917125715596394.gif

That TEA !!! clap3

Watching this floppage is so entertaining. Like, I still cannot believe she has a label, a team, a manager, etc. all trying to make her happen. She was probably the least talented member of 5H and once they split, it was over for her. Seeing the over abundance of promo and still no one checks for her is a KII.

7d68b9a212def58c3676c7655c0f3564.gif

I'm still pissed her team bought the Video of the Year award for her, so Madonna had to fucking hand it to her and not Ariana. It was so awkward and uncomfortable because everyone knew she didn't deserve it.

14 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

for what video ?

havana vs no tears left to cry nnn

you could clearly see madonna was not having it and was ready to call ariana to get her award and when she read the envelope she was like. ......what is dis hunny and called camila sksksks 

6 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Germany
55 (NEW) Romance

Italy
44 (NEW) 01 Romance

UK
14 (NEW) 01 Romance

SWEDEN
39 (New) Romance

Didn't realise she was such a FORCE in the UK. I take back what I say about the o2 Arena eve1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.