Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Selena Gomez Reveals Album Title, Cover, and Tracklist

Selena-Gomez-Rare-album-cover-820.jpg

1. Rare

2. Dance Again

3. Look at Her Now

4. Lose You to Love Me

5. Ring

6. Vulnerable

7. People You Know

8. Let Me Get Me

9. Crowded Room (feat. 6lack)

10. Kinda Crazy

11. Fun

12. Cut You Off

13. A Sweeter Place (feat. Kid Cudi)

Target Deluxe Tracks

14. Bad Liar

15. Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane)

16. It Ain’t Me (with Kygo)

17. Back To You

18. Wolves (with Marshmello)

Album Trailer

Just now, Sharpay Evans said:

Chile 90% of musicians can not sing, let it go

and those 90% that can't sing still outsang Selena who literally didn't hit a single note.

Sorry, but she really shouldn't be famous cause she has no talent in any field. No stage presence, can't act, can't sing, can't dance.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

and those 90% that can't sing still outsang Selena who literally didn't hit a single note.

Sorry, but she really shouldn't be famous cause she has no talent in any field. No stage presence, can't act, can't sing, can't dance.

I really don't get arguments that someone shouldn't succeed as a musician if they can't sing or dance live. There's one now-considered-main pop girl in particular who has shown herself to be able to do both but still spammed lazy music, disservicing the good tracks by giving them 0 time to breathe before she puts out another generic rehash of her #1 hit. And anyways I also don't understand what Selena's acting chops have to do with anything; she obviously at least could act when you consider Wizards of Waverly Place.

14 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

I really don't get arguments that someone shouldn't succeed as a musician if they can't sing or dance live. There's one now-considered-main pop girl in particular who has shown herself to be able to do both but still spammed lazy music, disservicing the good tracks by giving them 0 time to breathe before she puts out another generic rehash of her #1 hit. And anyways I also don't understand what Selena's acting chops have to do with anything; she obviously at least could act when you consider Wizards of Waverly Place.

The bottom line is, Selena shouldn't be famous. She's literally a talentless label puppet like Camel Cabelly (who can still sing better and perform better than her). It's not an over-exaggeration that she can't sing. She can'r write music, she can't sing, can't produce, can't dance AND to top it all off - she doesn't have an ounce of stage presence. She looks dead while performing. Therefore, there is absolutely not a single reason why this girl should be  singed by a major record label and putting out music when there are far better artists than her not getting the big promo slots and the push they deserve/need.

I'm sure not one of the TALENT ONLY pop stans. But this girl is literally the most talentless girl to have a music career.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The bottom line is, Selena shouldn't be famous. She's literally a talentless label puppet like Camel Cabelly (who can still sing better and perform better than her). It's not an over-exaggeration that she can't sing. She can'r write music, she can't sing, can't produce, can't dance AND to top it all off - she doesn't have an ounce of stage presence. She looks dead while performing. Therefore, there is absolutely not a single reason why this girl should be  singed by a major record label and putting out music when there are far better artists than her not getting the big promo slots and the push they deserve/need.

I'm sure not one of the TALENT ONLY pop stans. But this girl is literally the most talentless girl to have a music career.

I don't get where the "she can't write" comes from. She's written on some good ass pop songs. Madonna has had some awful worse-than-hell moments in her career as a songwriter, but nobody's gonna call her a bad writer when her good moments come up first. And also, your behavior in this thread in general does, in fact, indicate you are a "talent only" person.

Deluxe Tracks

14.It Ain't Me (with Kygo)

15.Only You (from 13 Reasons Why)

16.Bad Liar

17.Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane)

18.Wolves (with Marshmello)

19.Back To You (from 13 Reasons Why Season 2)

20.Taki Taki (Solo Version) (With DJ Snake)

21.Anxiety (Solo Version)

22. I Can't Get Enough (with Benny Blanco, Tainy and J Balvin)

Is how i have mine.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.