Jump to content
G like MC

Did Tinashe even have a chance?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

She was screwed by her label dead2 she has a better chance poppin off again while being independent 

Literally how?

Her output has literally been the very same for every of her releases. Her music doesn't sell because it simply isn't memorable. There were some people who managed to get hits on their fucking own because their music is really fucking good and has memorable melodies, hooks or just innovative production. Her music is neither trend-setting, nor is it particularly accessible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Literally how?

Her output has literally been the very same for every of her releases. Her music doesn't sell because it simply isn't memorable. There were some people who managed to get hits on their fucking own because their music is really fucking good and has memorable melodies, hooks or just innovative production. Her music is neither trend-setting, nor is it particularly accessible.

You haven’t even listened to her music so why do you feel entitled to share your unnecessary opinion in this thread? Her mixtapes alone disintegrate your argument about “her music being the same” into pieces. Don’t argue when you have no room for that, cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, G like MC said:

Didn't Rihanna Sabotage her? 

I don’t believe it dead2 It was RCA who took the lead of her career, gave her very little promo, made poor single choices - I mean at one point they were literally throwing whatever sticks (Player, Company, Flames). A Bebe Rexha tea

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t believe it dead2 It was RCA who took the lead of her career, gave her very little promo, made poor single choices - I mean at one point they were literally throwing whatever sticks (Player, Company, Flames). A Bebe Rexha tea

They also took Bebe's vocals from her demo of The Monster and uncredited her in the Eminem ft. Rihanna version.

Rihanna is being used as a weapon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G like MC said:

They also took Bebe's vocals from her demo of The Monster and uncredited her in the Eminem ft. Rihanna version.

Rihanna is being used as a weapon!

Bebe is not signed with RCA. What I mean by Bebe Rexha tea was that label was shitting with singles left and right until something sticks (for Tinashe nothing really; for Bebe - Meant To Be, a fucking country song after releasing a modern pop/rnb EP lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Tinashe had a chance. I don't listen to her, I don't know her history, I could be completely wrong ab what she is but I could see another label getting a frontloaded hit with her before losing that hype, maybe dropping a lame follow-up or sumn, and nothing really happening and this thread at the end of the day will still be created anyway. Ava/Normani teas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You haven’t even listened to her music so why do you feel entitled to share your unnecessary opinion in this thread? Her mixtapes alone disintegrate your argument about “her music being the same” into pieces. Don’t argue when you have no room for that, cheers

I have. I have downloaded and listened to every of her releases and every time I do, I regret giving her a chance because it's ALWAYS the same shit. Her three albums could be out in a randomized playlist and I couldn't tell apart which song belongs to which album.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madonna said:

I have. I have downloaded and listened to every of her releases and every time I do, I regret giving her a chance because it's ALWAYS the same shit. Her three albums could be out in a randomized playlist and I couldn't tell apart which song belongs to which album.

You must be deaf then... and we all know that having a conversation about music with someone who is deaf is like talking about colours with blind man.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, worIdwideangeI said:

i find the tinashe shadery very anti-black, homophobic, etc. 

 

queen delivers nothing but serves 

Um that is absolutely NOT the case. In fact, I'd expect her to put out much better music than the likes of Rihanna and Beyonce considering that she is actually really talented. Thus, making her lazy output all the more frustrating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madonna said:

Um that is absolutely NOT the case. In fact, I'd expect her to put out much better music than the likes of Rihanna and Beyonce considering that she is actually really talented. Thus, making her lazy output all the more frustrating.

i was trolling in the first part  lmfao1 

 

but really tinashe is an amazing artiste and you should give her another stream  chance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urbanov said:

You must be deaf then... and we all know that having a conversation about music with someone who is deaf is like talking about colours with blind man.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Okay, now where are the receipts about her label allegedly fucking her over?

Pc1Lf49.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, worIdwideangeI said:

i was trolling in the first part  lmfao1 

 

but really tinashe is an amazing artiste and you should give her another stream  chance 

I have given her way too many chances at this point and I'm still not sold. Her music ain't all that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Okay, now where are the receipts about her label allegedly fucking her over?

Pc1Lf49.gif

Aquarius era:

2 On being the only single that popped, followed by Pretend (good song but not a single material) basically killed the momentum

Nightride era:

Only one lead single, RCA treated it like a mixtape, no promo, no tour for the album

Joyride era:

Most of the songs recorded in 2015-2016 but album released in April 2018, no promo, no push to the radios, when Me So Bad started slowly pushing more streams and spins, RCA pulled the plug

 

There you go

Pc1Lf49.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She didn't cause there is simply nothing memorable about her.  

Tinashe’s first 3 mixtapes, Aquarius, Nightride, and Songs For You SHIT on careers, and that’s all I need to say

She was screwed by her label  she has a better chance poppin off again while being independent 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×