Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

G like MC

Do you even use Anti anymore?

7 hours ago, Sharpay Evans said:

No nat1

I mean it's not like we didn't expect you to considering you dislike all black artists and are pretty vocal about it. nat2 

I used ANTi for a long time but after 3 years it's obviously not as exciting anymore. Still, undoubtedly her best album and we all know she's gonna break Fatriah's records soon. Stay mad @Winnie.

42 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I mean it's not like we didn't expect you to considering you dislike all black artists and are pretty vocal about it. nat2 

I used ANTi for a long time but after 3 years it's obviously not as exciting anymore. Still, undoubtedly her best album and we all know she's gonna break Fatriah's records soon. Stay mad @Winnie.

Tell him!!!

gag1

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I mean it's not like we didn't expect you to, considering you dislike all black artists and are pretty vocal about it. nat2 

dead2 antm1

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Chile don't try and grab onto & twist a comment from months ago about my then-stanlist just so happening to be mostly white people, just because you're bitter over me disagreeing with you in that Selena Gomez thread. Your bad attitude and personality have really shown for me not just recently, but as long as I've been aware of you. Fix it. file1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.