Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Who are some of your favorite villains?

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

Killmonger, Yzma, Red (from Us), Voldemort, & Cruella De Vil. Does Regina George count? Bc if so she's up there too.

eoHlO7x.gif

TALENT! Was thinking Bellatrix Lestrange too.

eoHlO7x.gif

47 minutes ago, Divine said:

Ursula and Mother Gothel for Disney.

Amy Dunne from Gone Girl even though she did nothing wrong imo!!!

Harley Quinn

President Snow

Poison Ivy

eoHlO7x.gif

Was gonna add Amy but I'm like... Nick is the actual villain! So I didn't put her.

eoHlO7x.gif

Just now, Daenerys said:

Was gonna add Amy but I'm like... Nick is the actual villain! So I didn't put her.

eoHlO7x.gif

tea I had the same thought process but I felt like some people are still gonna try and paint her as the villain so I went with it

eoHlO7x.gif

Just now, Divine said:

tea I had the same thought process but I felt like some people are still gonna try and paint her as the villain so I went with it

eoHlO7x.gif

i love villains cause you can debate on if they were justified or not. heroes out there just being annoying and following the rules.

eoHlO7x.gif

17 hours ago, Simón. said:

If dumb&dumber has written it better, Daenerys could have been the greatest villain ever giveup3

oh this is the absolute tea. i would have been right there STANNING her becoming the mad queen. i could write paragraphs on how stupid they made it about how "there were signs all along" but let me not rip4 

D&D are complete morons. PERIOD.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.