Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Scooter Braun allegedly tried to sell Big Machine to Taylor, says Taylor still refuses to meet with him

interesting1 

Maybe there's more to it, but I still think she's in the right as of now. If it comes out he actually tried to sell it to her earlier before everything blew up and she still rejected it, that'd be a huge YIKES for her, but I don't believe that happened at all. Still believing her as of now.

There has to be more to this pleaseee.. however, I do think Taylor has a huge mistrust towards Scooter maybe that's why she didn't buy it herself and refuses to talk to him, or perhaps there was some type of loophole in the deal, or maybe she just couldn't afford it (purchase and upkeep of the company would be too much and often times net worths don't account for taxes and expenses so we don't actually accurately know how much money Taylor really has).. whatever the reason may be, I do not believe she's doing this for "press" or "drama". I don't think she would ever jeopardize her career and legacy for something petty like that... 

No shade, just opinions.

But we all know how petty Taylor can be. Make fun of her one time and she'll hate you for an eternity. So far, Scooter hasn't really come off as a bad guy in all of this considering she was allowed to perform her medley. It's her word against his and she has not once given us anything to prove her claims. We know, however that she can be just as unreliable and in the wrong, especially if she's mad at someone (see Katy, Calvin and other feuds of hers). If this is true it's starting to seem that Taylor is just being really fucking petty and wants revenge and that would be really dumb on her part. She could easily buy the label and make even more money with it.

Anyway, @Divine I think topics that include feuds with faves should be posted in BG. They lend themselves to drama and it happens sometimes that people forget that a thread like this isn't posted in BG.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.