Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

G like MC

Selena's Prism era | Dua's ARTPOP era

3 hours ago, Poppy said:

Why is this in Battlegrounds?  nicki5 Gaga is a legend. Artpop had some good bops. Donatella, MJH and G.U.Y bey12

Gaga is FAR from being a legend. lol3 Donatella being a GOOD bop? I'm screaming.

Anyway, I have no idea what these fever dream threads are about. I guess @G like MC has been banned from ATRL again but at least they're bringing some activity to BG.

2 hours ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Gaga will be just as remembered as Madonna in the decades to come, lets not get it twisted lol3 

Let's not pretend like she'll be AS remembered as someone like Rihanna and Beyoncé who have decades of success and impact. As of now, she's a one-era-wonder and that's THAT on THAT. Even the Born This Way singles aside from the title track are entirely forgotten. um3 

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Let's not pretend like she'll be AS remembered as someone like Rihanna and Beyoncé who have decades of success and impact. As of now, she's a one-era-wonder and that's THAT on THAT. Even the Born This Way singles aside from the title track are entirely forgotten. um3 

Pls, name one Rihanna single that will be remembered past the 2010s brit15

5 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

Pls, name one Rihanna single that will be remembered past the 2010s brit15

Pon De Replay (Currently popular again because of a remix/Cover)
Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Rude Boy
Only Girl (In the World)
What's My Name
S&M
We Found Love
Diamonds
Stay
Work

Sorry, sis but all of these are still being played on the radio, at clubs and have stood the test of time. gag1 

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Gaga is FAR from being a legend. lol3 Donatella being a GOOD bop? I'm screaming.

Anyway, I have no idea what these fever dream threads are about. I guess @G like MC has been banned from ATRL again but at least they're bringing some activity to BG.

I'm not bannedT but instead trying to save FOTP

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Rude Boy
Only Girl (In the World)
What's My Name
S&M
We Found Love
Diamonds
Stay
Work

Sorry, sis but all of these are still being played on the radio, at clubs and have stood the test of time. gag1 

We found love

Thats it

17 hours ago, Madonna said:

Umbrella
Don't Stop the Music
Rude Boy
Only Girl (In the World)
What's My Name
S&M
We Found Love
Diamonds
Stay
Work

Sis, they won't understand the impact of those songs.

They haven't left the cave they live in in centuries.

gag1

59 minutes ago, G like MC said:

Sounds like we aren't the ones living in a cave nicki5

Sorry for the grammar, I speak 4 languages 2 of them on a native level and the other 2 quite fluently and sometimes my brain just doesn't work properly.

I'm sure you can relate to that last part.

aura1

3 minutes ago, Normani said:

Sorry for the grammar, I speak 4 languages 2 of them on a native level and the other 2 quite fluently and sometimes my brain just doesn't work properly.

aura1

Only 4? That's sad. I speak 12 languages. Maybe if your ego wasn't so big you could fit more in it. gag1

2 minutes ago, G like MC said:

Only 4? That's sad. I speak 12 languages. Maybe if your ego wasn't so big you could fit more in it. gag1

Talks about ego the guy that posted 3 threads in less than 24 hours dragging an artist just so that he can get validation on a forum.

Delusion must be one of those 12 languages.

carla1

5 minutes ago, Normani said:

Talks about ego the guy that posted 3 threads in less than 24 hours dragging an artist just so that he can get validation on a forum.

Delusion must be one of those 12 languages.

carla1

Wow I can't imagine being so bothered by literal letters (in a language you can barely type in) about a girl who doesn't even know you exist that it causes you to stalk someone's every move. brit3

30 minutes ago, Normani said:

aura1

Quadrilingual king

2zO9UGK.gif

12 minutes ago, G like MC said:

Wow I can't imagine being so bothered by literal letters (in a language you can barely type in) about a girl who doesn't even know you exist that it causes you to stalk someone's every move. brit3

Ugh, your trolling isn't as funny as I expected it to be. I guess you'll get the hang of it with time tho.

Have a nice monday!

kylie1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.