Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

G like MC

Artists who hide behind production

34 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

is everything ok at home?

On October 25th you changed your name from Pauly Antonio to Pauly Antonio and you dare ask me if everything is ok at my seaside 1 bedroom half bath bodega apartment?

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Constantly the last 2 days on BGs. brit7 Mad at Madonna and Dua for outvocaling your faves with their superior talent? brit7

Madonna couldn't outvocal a mute person lol3

Definitely madonna, and her fans seem to deny this. Even though madonna herself would admit shes not a good singer. 

Shes a very good speaker, she speaks very well on stage while doing light choreography. 

Most of her performing ability is mediocre at best, with the theatrics and excitement coming from backup dancers and elaborate stage design. 

Put madonna on a stage by herself and have her sing one of her supposed hits, and nobody would give a fuck.

1 hour ago, G like MC said:

On October 25th you changed your name from Pauly Antonio to Pauly Antonio and you dare ask me if everything is ok at my seaside 1 bedroom half bath bodega apartment?

thanks for checking my acc sis!! bey13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.