Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Camila‘s old tumblr blog resurfaces and it’s disgusting

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Just went through the thread, and YIKES. Did she post anything that WASN’T racist?

And seeing her tumblr header being a bible verse just... Makes sense to me. It tells me the type of girl she was. 

She DELETED it dead2 Goes to show just how "fake" it was dead2 Doing that confirmed it was you, dumb racist rat. What's even worse to me is that she didn't say anything, she just lurked, saw the controversy then deleted it like nothing ever happened. A sick, disgusting coward!

ZAeDOVm.jpg

27 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Watch her post a long paragraph apology on the Notes app later today lmfaooooo I'm sick of her

What did I tell y’all!!! It isn’t the notes app but close enough lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

She really is the queen of posting the longest essays that really contain nothing of value. The lack of sincerity here is appalling. You can just tell she was pissed and annoyed while writing this. “I apologized then and I’m apologizing now”..... The entire apology is just her saying “I was young and I learned” in a million different ways. Literally serving me trying to reach a minimum word count on an essay. Get out of here Camel Toe. Such a repulsive little girl. jj4 

39 minutes ago, Maraj said:

What annoys me even more is that she didn't even apologize to the community who she offended, she's using generic wording that's so reminiscent of a PR excuse. I'm tired of these people using this word all willy-nilly & dropping the most throwaway excuse when it comes back to light. These racists whites are TIRING

35 minutes ago, Divine said:

She really is the queen of posting the longest essays that really contain nothing of value. The lack of sincerity here is appalling. You can just tell she was pissed and annoyed while writing this. “I apologized then and I’m apologizing now”..... The entire apology is just her saying “I was young and I learned” in a million different ways. Literally serving me trying to reach a minimum word count on an essay. Get out of here Camel Toe. Such a repulsive little girl. jj4 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

What annoys me even more is that she didn't even apologize to the community who she offended, she's using generic wording that's so reminiscent of a PR excuse. I'm tired of these people using this word all willy-nilly & dropping the most throwaway excuse when it comes back to light. These racists whites are TIRING

Yup at you both hitting the nail right on the head!!! And yeah the whole "I apologized then and I’m apologizing now" part was.... something is very off about that. She makes me so sick, I'm so glad it FINALLY came to the light because the situation w/ her calling Normani the n-word situation really bothered me for years. Now y'all see what I been seeing!

What actually triggers me is the fact that these were posted all around 2012 and some in 2013. In 2013 she was already on Fifth Harmony. I actually believe that since The X Factor auditions are actually recorded before the season airs, some of these posts might've been posted while she already knew she would be on a group with Normani.

I also want to call out that "I was young and naive" BULLSHIT. In a country like the US, where race plays a big part in society, a teenager knows damn well what's racist and what's not. 

aura1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.