Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Cats movie getting DRAGGED by critics

Okay, I gotta say that eventhough I enjoy the lashing I am getting the feeling that most of these reviews were written by dog-owners/cat haters.

I find it so fucking annoying that "dog persons" feel the need to hate on cats any chance they get. Cats are wonderful animals. They are just exclusive and don't open up to everyone but once they open up to you, they give you so much fucking love.

I also haven't heard stories of cats killing people or children. Can't say the same about fucking dogs though. tea2 

11 hours ago, Madonna said:

Okay, I gotta say that eventhough I enjoy the lashing I am getting the feeling that most of these reviews were written by dog-owners/cat haters.

I find it so fucking annoying that "dog persons" feel the need to hate on cats any chance they get. Cats are wonderful animals. They are just exclusive and don't open up to everyone but once they open up to you, they give you so much fucking love.

I also haven't heard stories of cats killing people or children. Can't say the same about fucking dogs though. tea2 

Or the movie is just terrible? brit15

Also, dogs outsold

image0.gif

On 12/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

Well Taylor's performance is being singled out as one of the few bright spots in the film so I guess she's coming out of this mess  unscathed 

Well of course, they don't want ha to post Tumblr posts about it or call them out during award speeches.

i'm unsurprised, the whole production has been a corny ass mess from the first trailer. they even had to change some of the cgi to appease how terrifying the cats looked. however, movies that generally good movies are notoriously hated by critics. critics tend to love more indie productions or 3 hour long cryptic dramas that make no sense in the end.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.