Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

G like MC

Dua Lipa copies Taylor Swift

Dua Lipa promoting her dead on arrival album's lead single. Her dress uncannily reminded me of someone LEAGUES above her in TALENT 

Yes, the dress that was worn in this iconic performance of a song that CHARTED #1 

Poor dua. Copying iconic dresses now?

It ain't that serious; I'd be more concerned about a year or 2 ago when she debuted the blonde hair and said it was an alter-ego called Electra, as if 2012 Marina and the Diamonds never happened gag1

1 minute ago, Sharpay Evans said:

It ain't that serious; I'd be more concerned about a year or 2 ago when she debuted the blonde hair and said it was an alter-ego called Electra, as if 2012 Marina and the Diamonds never happened gag1

Also notice how Duper started flaunting her accent more in her recent songs. Marina's heavy accent remains superior to this breathy mess.

DpFw-OyVAAA-FXn.jpg

1 minute ago, G like MC said:

You didn't answer my question

You didn't answer the question i asked first. 

Also to answer the OP, no it's not a copy. Loads of female singers have used that style of dress. Actually when i see it the first person i think of is Kylie Minogue. 

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

You didn't answer the question i asked first. 

Also to answer the OP, no it's not a copy. Loads of female singers have used that style of dress. Actually when i see it the first person i think of is Kylie Minogue. 

Still didn't answer my question

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.