Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Norman Fucking Rockwell [Music Video]

The little edits here and there make it for me. The random explosions and spaceships. The videos in her glasses, the jellyfish in the pool. The little bambi. It added a cute, quirky touch which I enjoyed.

Everyone hating on it when when we knew this was what it was going to be like um2

And she was generous enough to serve great videos for TG, FIILY and DT so we have no room to complain.

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

The little edits here and there make it for me. The random explosions and spaceships. The videos in her glasses, the jellyfish in the pool. The little bambi. It added a cute, quirky touch which I enjoyed.

Everyone hating on it when when we knew this was what it was going to be like um2

And she was generous enough to serve great videos for TG, FIILY and DT so we have no room to complain.

agreed! it was probably her best iPhone video since Video Games ngl because of its charms jj2 if you had high standards, that's your fault! it's clearly less of a short film/music video and more of a series of visualizers

On 12/20/2019 at 7:35 PM, Madonna said:

I am SO sick and tired of Chuck and her pretentious ass. Can someone please stop letting her be the creative director of Lana's team? bebe1

I saw that Chuck had "directed" it in the Youtube description as I pressed play, and all I could think of while I watched was how much you'd hate it dead2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.