Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Venus XCX's Top 19 Albums of 2019

On 12/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, Venus XCX said:

sZ7j61l.png

Sure, her promises to be “Africa, if Africa is shut down” in “Killers Who Are Partying” seem disingenuous, but I don’t think they’re meant to be taken literally.

Of course they are meant to be taken seriously! It means that she will always side with the ones who are suffering from injustice! For instance, you don't need to be gay to take the defense of gay people when they are bullied, and you don't need to be born in Africa to fight for the rights of African people. It's the same thing that said Jesus Christ ages ago before Madonna, and it is a very positive message laugh1 I really don't get this allegedly disingenuity  brit3

solid top 5! I think III is super lackluster but this is a fabulous top 5 otherwise

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

PxTRK2h.png

Trinity: "Cross You Out (feat. Sky Ferreira)", "Official", "I Don't Wanna Know"

I can't believe some people have the audacity to suggest that Cross You Out isn't the best or at least the 2nd best song on the album gag1 a little gagged at IDWK making your trinity over Gone though

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

dlgPpLd.png

Trinity: "Remember When", "Life's Too Short", "Feelings"

"The songs that seemed to have challenged Tinashe creatively like “Life’s Too Short”, “Stormy Weather” and “Stormy Weather” gag1 hard disagree on the Hopscotch snub but a solid agree at the Cash Race shade, definitely the most overrated song on the album

4 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Hide contents

iavHswX.png

Trinity: "How to disappear", "Norman Fucking Rockwell!", "Mariners Apartment Complex"

fucking tea and thanks for the promotion yet again gag1 link for the laid ease!

in general a much better countdown than some of your previous ones! jj2 

17 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I can't believe some people have the audacity to suggest that Cross You Out isn't the best or at least the 2nd best song on the album gag1 a little gagged at IDWK making your trinity over Gone though

Gone is so overrated please gag1 And tea CYO is simply trinity 2019 SOTY gag1

18 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

"The songs that seemed to have challenged Tinashe creatively like “Life’s Too Short”, “Stormy Weather” and “Stormy Weather” gag1 hard disagree on the Hopscotch snub but a solid agree at the Cash Race shade, definitely the most overrated song on the album

She sounds so bored on Hopscotch gag1 Like I know it's deliberate and issa bop but it's just okay to me gag1

18 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

in general a much better countdown than some of your previous ones! jj2 

Looks at 2016 gag1 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.