Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

NEW LEAK: Kesha - Cocky

I have seen alleged animals criticizing some lyrics, even saying that she should sing and not rap ...

What's going on? they want a Taylor Sebert country pop artist, all about love and getting married to a man in a christian church?

This is clearly an unfinished song but damn, it sounds 100% Kesha, the chorus is already a bop and the lyrics give her balls back much more than MOD dead2

Ok, it was discarded so maybe she didn't like the song too, but her lyrics and talk-rap whatever you call it should not be questioned dead2

Sorry for the rant ari4

13 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I have seen alleged animals criticizing some lyrics, even saying that she should sing and not rap ...

What's going on? they want a Taylor Sebert country pop artist, all about love and getting married to a man in a christian church?

This is clearly an unfinished song but damn, it sounds 100% Kesha, the chorus is already a bop and the lyrics give her balls back much more than MOD dead2

Ok, it was discarded so maybe she didn't like the song too, but her lyrics and talk-rap whatever you call it should not be questioned dead2

Sorry for the rant ari4

I hope she releases a full rap album to piss them off ari4 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.